Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2009   #1
rdroppa
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 rdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden cover
Default Blackout

Dont think this game will be available for viewing....didnt sell out.Get ur radios out
rdroppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #2
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blackout

I'm pretty sure that only applies in the home team's city.

Don't worry they're used to it in Jacksonville.

Last edited by RTP2110; 12-06-2009 at 10:07 AM.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #3
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdroppa View Post
Dont think this game will be available for viewing....didnt sell out.Get ur radios out
are you in jax?

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #4
rdroppa
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 rdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden cover

Yep in Jax and the folks here are saying its not a sellout and if so trust me the blackout is national.
Old 12-06-2009   #5
rdroppa
Rookie

If u have direct TV someone take a look and see if its on the lineup CH 102
Old 12-06-2009   #6
rdroppa
Rookie

OOPs Ch 702...Another reason to hate the Jags
Old 12-06-2009   #7
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yep in Jax and the folks here are saying its not a sellout and if so trust me the blackout is national.
We might WISH it was blackouted, but I think you have some bad info.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2009   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Trust me, the blackout is not national. The away fans still get to watch the game. It's on CBS at noon central here in Houston. Now, I'm sure most people nationally don't care about the game, so it might not be carried too many places, but that does not mean it's blacked out anywhere but in Jacksonville.
Old 12-06-2009   #9
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

As of right now San Francisco SW....err...uh...Austin is still showing Texans @ Jags on KEYE CBS.

Also, I believe that blackouts only apply to the city of the home team that does not sell out the game.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #10
rdroppa
Rookie

I hope ur right Who am I to argue...I'm off to to have a drink...Good luck
Old 12-06-2009   #11
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Those of you (un)fortunate enough to have the game blacked out, or if it's not available to you where you reside, you can watch it here:

http://channelsurfing.net/

Scroll down the page a bit until you get to the NFL logos. It's the last NFL game on the list of 1:00EST start times.

To avoid throwing anything at your tv, click on any other NFL game listed.

PS...The video won't be available until close to game time.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #12
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Those of you (un)fortunate enough to have the game blacked out, or if it's not available to you where you reside, you can watch it here:

http://channelsurfing.net/

Scroll down the page a bit until you get to the NFL logos. It's the last NFL game on the list of 1:00EST start times.

To avoid throwing anything at your tv, click on any other NFL game listed.

PS...The video won't be available until close to game time.
Is that free and does it carry every Texans game and how is the quality?

I'll get the game on TV here today, but have been looking for something like this for those games when the VY n*t guzzlers get Titans games on tv here instead of the Texans and I don't want to go to a bar...

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If we continue to be the league's doormat, this game SHOULD be blacked out. Unfortunately, we're gluttons for punishment. We're all sold out here in Houston this year. I mean... I'm gonna renew my seats but i probably shouldn't. Oh well. We all have our vices.
Old 12-06-2009   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blackout

And how many seats did they cover with Tarps?

So when Jax moves, do you think they'll re-align?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #15
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Is that free and does it carry every Texans game and how is the quality?

I'll get the game on TV here today, but have been looking for something like this for those games when the VY n*t guzzlers get Titans games on tv here instead of the Texans and I don't want to go to a bar...
It's free. Basically, it's someone streaming the game over the internet for anyone to watch. Hit & miss sometimes, but not bad if you don't have sunday ticket.

Also - if you have a PS3 you can view the stream via the media server plugin. Check out PlayOn.tv for more details. I use it all the time to watch the UH games that aren't televised.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read