Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005   #161
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm
you want some good RB debate...

click here

No doubt Alexander is a better back than DD, but it would take a lot more than Sharper to take him away from the Seahawks.
Old 03-11-2005   #162
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
No doubt Alexander is a better back than DD, but it would take a lot more than Sharper to take him away from the Seahawks.
Agreed, but there may be things we could throw in like a mid rnd pick or even DD himself...
just firing off wild scenarios...

Last edited by michaelm; 03-11-2005 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2005   #163
THEFUTURE
All Pro

man, you are a pothetic human being and i hate saying that about people, i can write a hundred times i dont care about fighting you, but you keep clinging to it, you are trying to make light of a situation in which you cant run from, so you bring up one statement, when i have made a lot more since then that you should have a bigger problem with.... i have said it plenty of times man... just grow up, thats all
Old 03-11-2005   #164
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

You brought it up, not me. We'll just leave it at that, because quite frankly, it is a waste of both yours and my time.
Old 03-11-2005   #165
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i am not the one that started insulting people when they out debated me, did i say some stupid stuff, yea, only one thing, and that is challenging you to a fight, but since then man i have said to drop it repeatedly, and you cant... i started getting on you, because you had no right to insult others. when you are perfect you let me know, but no one is, no me, not you.... no one is. and i refuse to let people rag on others because of their own insecurities, i just wont let it happen, regardless of any consequnces that might be bestowed upon me
Old 03-11-2005   #166
THEFUTURE
All Pro

im finished, i got class in like 5 hours... but i agree to drop all this stuff, its not nescessary
Old 03-11-2005   #167
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

I don't recall anyone outdebating me nor do I recall insulting anyone first. That is unless you consider calling someone a homer an insult. If that were the case, then I recommend you ease up and learn how to take a joke.
Sponsored links
Old 03-11-2005   #168
michaelm
vox nihili

Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess my strategy failed...
Old 03-11-2005   #169
michaelm
vox nihili

to change the subject and devert you two from your argument...
Old 03-11-2005   #170
michaelm
vox nihili

these things can get so nasty...
Old 03-11-2005   #171
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Well, maybe it did work after all? lol
Old 03-11-2005   #172
michaelm
vox nihili

but you two were lovers once...

Please kiss and make up!!!!!
Old 03-11-2005   #173
THEFUTURE
All Pro

nobody else thought any thing you said was a joke or was funny, so at that point, you needed to stop... and not continue saying that we are ignorant, or that your sister gives better arguement, or saying people are wastes of time... when is that stuff funny, those are insults. blatant insults, and i wasnt up for letting you trash any one... regardless if you were outdebated or not
Old 03-11-2005   #174
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

You two should seriously just drop it...It's pointless...
Old 03-11-2005   #175
THEFUTURE
All Pro

but i dont kiss no dudes or love em unless they are family, that is only the love part, not the kissin, i aint like that... no disrespect to anyone that is, ya know... all this really is, is i dont like people disrespected... if someone came on here today, and said something bout steel i didnt like i would have his back too.... BUT WE CAN ALL RAG ON JAGS FANS THO, THAT IS UNDERSTOOD, haha
Old 03-11-2005   #176
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
but i dont kiss no dudes or love em unless they are family, that is only the love part, not the kissin, i aint like that... no disrespect to anyone that is, ya know... all this really is, is i dont like people disrespected... if someone came on here today, and said something bout steel i didnt like i would have his back too.... BUT WE CAN ALL RAG ON JAGS FANS THO, THAT IS UNDERSTOOD, haha

Dude, this is hilarious! Probably even funnier than you intended!
The two of you have provided me with an amazing amount of entertainment tonight, and in the morning when the moderators wipe it out, all we'll have are the memories... sigh...!

Now I'monna go 'n eat me an eigg sammich!!!

LOL
Old 03-11-2005   #177
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
BUT WE CAN ALL RAG ON JAGS FANS THO, THAT IS UNDERSTOOD, haha

Well, there's one thing we can agree on.
Old 03-11-2005   #178
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

you guys are pathetic...

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics... even if you win, you are still retarded."

And while I'm not choosing sides, there really are some serious homers here...
Old 03-11-2005   #179
spence425
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrobes66
I am not sold on Davis yet. I think he is a good player but he makes too many mistakes (fumbles). Anyone think we can get a 1st round pick and maybe a little more for him and go after one of the three top backs (Benson, and the two Auburn backs) in the draft?

my only argument here is with your comment about his fumbles. he did have a rough stretch last year, but it wasn't nearly that big of an issue the year before. P.S.- look at tiki barber...maybe he just needs to work on his grip. dom is a spectacular all around player and brings a dimension to the passing game that less than half the teams in the league have. he can run and catch.

i say keep him. the best option might be to also bring in a hybrid back, a possible fullback/possible tailback to spell dom or for different situations.
Old 03-11-2005   #180
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Should we considering moving all Dom Davis topics to the "No Spin Zone"???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read