Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005   #141
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 33666 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Steel Blue.... and everyone else...... it appears there is nothing more to add to this discussion because SOMEONE had to start a flame war......

I'm bowing out for now.... particular persons should learn when to make a clean break [that means no insults....] and walk off......
Old 03-11-2005   #142
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
I'm not the one trying to convince myself that DD is a true franchise back.

no actually its you whos trying to convince your self that Davis IS NOT a featured back. When in reality its stupid and i'm gonna tell ya why (its a secret) shhhhhhhhhhh..... BECAUSE HE IS THE TEXANS FEATURED BACK !!!!!
Old 03-11-2005   #143
THEFUTURE
All Pro

See i said come to cali, that aint no internet fight, but hell... i out argued you, and it doesnt sink in, i dont have a problem beating it in dude, if you want to argue about football fine, do it and take the risk of being wrong like you are now... but dont come on and belittle people when they prove you wrong and you cant take it... understand
Old 03-11-2005   #144
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man
Has anyone heard anything about Foreman or Sharper? Are there any deals on the table?

Nothing so far. Seattle and Cincy may be interested, but if a deal can't be made, Sharper and Foreman want to be released. John Clayton thinks the asking price would be a 4th round pick.
Old 03-11-2005   #145
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
See i said come to cali, that aint no internet fight, but hell... i out argued you, and it doesnt sink in, i dont have a problem beating it in dude, if you want to argue about football fine, do it and take the risk of being wrong like you are now... but dont come on and belittle people when they prove you wrong and you cant take it... understand

I'm not sure if even you realize how dumb you look right now. Challenging someone on a message board to a fight? Do you really expect someone to fly to Cali to meet you up. Tsk tsk.
Old 03-11-2005   #146
THEFUTURE
All Pro

actually i do, cuz they have... see thats what people with balls do... but what really is funny, is i keep trying to get you to shut up, and talk about football, im giving you the chance to just walk away from this, but you cant... so if i look dumb for trying to shut you up, because you were the person casting insults to begin with then thats fine, i dont care... i dont need to look cool, at 21, you need some growing up to do man... yea i told you to come to cali, you wont, i know it, you know it... thats ok, i can beat you down longer hear, mentally
Old 03-11-2005   #147
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
I'm not sure if even you realize how dumb you look right now. Challenging someone on a message board to a fight? Do you really expect someone to fly to Cali to meet you up. Tsk tsk.

steel blue work on ya arguing tactics and while your at it why dont ya show jason babin how to do more than stand in one spot and spin in circles ??? he looks kinda like a balerina when he does that, now all he needs is a tutu !!! I'm going to bed, goodnight all and oh yeah good night Davis the Texans FEATURED RB.
Sponsored links
Old 03-11-2005   #148
THEFUTURE
All Pro

and tsk tsk? what are you a freakin 2nd grade teacher, tsk tsk your petty thoughts and your petty arguements
Old 03-11-2005   #149
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
no actually its you whos trying to convince your self that Davis IS NOT a featured back. When in reality its stupid and i'm gonna tell ya why (its a secret) shhhhhhhhhhh..... BECAUSE HE IS THE TEXANS FEATURED BACK !!!!!
Just because there's nobody better on the team now...

If Ceddy, Ronnie Brown, or 'Lac fall to 13, you better believe we snatch him in a heartbeat unless DJ is still available...
Old 03-11-2005   #150
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
actually i do, cuz they have... see thats what people with balls do... but what really is funny, is i keep trying to get you to shut up, and talk about football, im giving you the chance to just walk away from this, but you cant... so if i look dumb for trying to shut you up, because you were the person casting insults to begin with then thats fine, i dont care... i dont need to look cool, at 21, you need some growing up to do man... yea i told you to come to cali, you wont, i know it, you know it... thats ok, i can beat you down longer hear, mentally

So it takes balls to challenge someone to a fight that lives in an entirely different state. lol
Old 03-11-2005   #151
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK
Just because there's nobody better on the team now...

If Ceddy, Ronnie Brown, or 'Lac fall to 13, you better believe we snatch him in a heartbeat unless DJ is still available...

Exactly.
Old 03-11-2005   #152
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
and tsk tsk? what are you a freakin 2nd grade teacher, tsk tsk your petty thoughts and your petty arguements

said the "bad dude"
Old 03-11-2005   #153
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

LoL the mods are gonna have fun with this thread in the morning...
Old 03-11-2005   #154
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK
LoL the mods are gonna have fun with this thread in the morning...

Vinny should get a good laugh from it. I know I did.
Old 03-11-2005   #155
THEFUTURE
All Pro

dear god... shut up.... it takes balls to stand up and fight, for anything. but you just like to argue to incredible lengths about one thing i said, when i have even tried to drop it, and talk about football... grow up, im being the bigger man, and saying just shut up and talk about football, and be prepared for the consequences for when someone disagrees and out debates you... im not gonna keep coming back to this same point which you nag on one thing... i proved you had no merrit in what you were saying, and now you want to make this a little fight over who is tougher and stuff, are you serious? i dont need to impress people, people can like me or hate me, i dont care, but i when you go and started talking down to other people, that stuff aint alright with me, so i said something about that too... just shut up
Old 03-11-2005   #156
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i really dont care what they think, if they read what im saying, i said a couple things that i shouldnt have, but hell the point i am making is that this is a football board, and this guy totally went off track and started raggin on people, and that isnt alright. so i dont really care what the mods or anyone else thinks, i dont need to
Old 03-11-2005   #157
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

It doesn't take balls to challenge someone to a fight on the computer, especially when one person lives in Cali and the other in Texas. Sounds more like a coward move to me.
Old 03-11-2005   #158
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

you want some good RB debate...

click here
Old 03-11-2005   #159
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Are You Missing Everything I Am Saying, Read The Entire Article Jack, I Dont Care About Fighting, I Dont Need To, Talk Football... I Said Something, And The Only Reason I Would Fight You, Is I Dont Like You... I Dont Like The Person You Are, The Person You Represent... You Represent A Coward, And A Selfish Person. Someone That Needs To Be Right And Needs To Have The Last Word, Its What Drives You... And Its Pothetic
Old 03-11-2005   #160
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Yea, I'm the coward. Aren't you the one that asked me to fly to Cali just to fight you? LMAO! At least you're good for a laugh.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read