Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005   #121
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Steel blue, do you ALWAYS have to resort to insults when you cannot argue back?
Old 03-11-2005   #122
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

It's like I'm discussing football with my little sister. Some of you are much too clueless to have an intelligent football conversation with.
Old 03-11-2005   #123
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

steel blue since when did you start speaking for all the fans out there ??? you say one thing and can NEVER back up your statements i think your just trying to increase your post count or something when all your actually doing is making yourself look ignorant !
Old 03-11-2005   #124
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re
Steel blue, do you ALWAYS have to resort to insults when you cannot argue back?

No need to argue with you. There is no challenge in that.
Old 03-11-2005   #125
THEFUTURE
All Pro

its their first two seasons of both of their careers, and yeah taylor has had that knock, until he went like 50 straight games playing.... but in the case he is injury prone, he is still a great back....and so then whats the knock on davis for having injuries, he cant be the same way
Old 03-11-2005   #126
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's like I'm discussing football with my little sister. Some of you are much too clueless to have an intelligent football conversation with.
AGAIN WITH THE INSULTS.

Look at yourself. You've stopped arguing anyways.... I take it you succumb.....
Old 03-11-2005   #127
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

The difference is that Taylor is far more productive than DD when healthy. Now that wasn't so hard to understand was it?
Sponsored links
Old 03-11-2005   #128
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Steel, this board is to talk football, which you do poorly, it is not a use to insult people or poke fun at them, in a vain attempt to make yourself look better, for if it was that.... you might need another 1,000 posts just to have an ounce of respect, but keep posting how you are and that definatly wont happen
Old 03-11-2005   #129
gg no re
iggnorent

Let's not forget several of DD's games were hampered by nagging injuries..... so the initial stat comparision ARE fair.
Old 03-11-2005   #130
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
Steel, this board is to talk football, which you do poorly, it is not a use to insult people or poke fun at them, in a vain attempt to make yourself look better, for if it was that.... you might need another 1,000 posts just to have an ounce of respect, but keep posting how you are and that definatly wont happen

I don't need to make myself look better. You guys are doing the work for me.
Old 03-11-2005   #131
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

OKKK let me try to put this in simple terms for you, Its called similar situations. Now do you think big ben coulda came in to houston in our expansion year and did what he did for the steelers this year ? well knowing you you problably do. But put FT behind the O-Line that Davis runs behind and than you MIGHT be able to compare the 2, until then you are just making senseless arguments !
Old 03-11-2005   #132
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
The difference is that Taylor is far more productive than DD when healthy. Now that wasn't so hard to understand was it?
how can you compare that, DD has been around for two years, thats all you can compare, when their careers are over, trying making a point then jack, but as of now, you have none.... DD first two years= had some injuries... taylors first two= had some injuries....davis still put up comparable numbers
Old 03-11-2005   #133
THEFUTURE
All Pro

you can try and act all smug and cool, posting like your a bad dude that i wouldnt want to mess with, the truth is i dont care who you are, your some 20 year old punk mother ****** that comes on a board, and makes a horrible arguement, gets proved wrong, and tries to stir the arguement away from football and aims it at the people who he is mad at, your a freakin baby
Old 03-11-2005   #134
gg no re
iggnorent

Steel Blue, you keep insulting and insulting...... is there a point you try to make when you try to relate your opinion of us to DD?
Old 03-11-2005   #135
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

well steel blue i can see why ya know so much its cause ya talk football with your little sister, i feel for ya i really do, well maybe ya should put her on the computer that way we cann all have a reasonable chat about Football, unti lthen i guess we can expect your theories, unproven facts, and your greta reasoning behing every useless statement ya make ! Have a nice night !
Old 03-11-2005   #136
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
you can try and act all smug and cool, posting like your a bad dude that i wouldnt want to mess with, the truth is i dont care who you are, your some 20 year old punk mother ****** that comes on a board, and makes a horrible arguement, gets proved wrong, and tries to stir the arguement away from football and aims it at the people who he is mad at, your a freakin baby

Doesn't sound like I'm the one trying to be a "bad dude". Pot meet kettle.
Old 03-11-2005   #137
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
well steel blue i can see why ya know so much its cause ya talk football with your little sister, i feel for ya i really do, well maybe ya should put her on the computer that way we cann all have a reasonable chat about Football, unti lthen i guess we can expect your theories, unproven facts, and your greta reasoning behing every useless statement ya make ! Have a nice night !

I'm not the one trying to convince myself that DD is a true franchise back.
Old 03-11-2005   #138
THEFUTURE
All Pro

come to cali, i have no problem showing you how bad i am... but i dont need to, you would never make the trip, you would just make up some excuse for that too. you got a clever little remark about a pot and a kettle thats all good and dandy, and im not gonna continue shooting back and forth comments, just so you dont have to deal with the fact you are wrong
Old 03-11-2005   #139
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Challenging me to an internet fight? Yup, I've seen enough to know who is really trying to act like the "bad dude". LOL
Old 03-11-2005   #140
G-Man
Rookie

Has anyone heard anything about Foreman or Sharper? Are there any deals on the table?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read