Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-30-2009   #1
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Cowher's pre-game comments

Instead of saying that the Colts were going to beat us like a majority of sports announcers he said a handful of positive things about our team and seemed genuinely excited when talking about our team. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and then we were winning, but lost at the end....again.

I want that warm and fuzzy feeling again.

Anyone else catch it?
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009   #2
GlenRice
Veteran

Rep Power: 3232 GlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowher's pre-game comments

It's the CHIN
GlenRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #3
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I caught that. I don't know if it meant anything behind the scenes, but maybe it showed that he does have a little bit of interest in the organization.......
Old 12-08-2009   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno, but if it has any significance it's to gain leverage with the Panthers organization for their HC job.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

The Cowher dream is over. He might want to come here, but McNair isn't interested in his price tag.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #6
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
The Cowher dream is over. He might want to come here, but McNair isn't interested in his price tag.
Well, eventually people are gonna get tired of the price tag on their tickets. It hurts to pay 200 bucks to go to the game only to feel like you watched a dude make it with your sister. My fience wont watch games with me anymore, cause she doesn't want to get hit by lightning for my constant stream of cussing on the sabbath.
Old 12-08-2009   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Well, eventually people are gonna get tired of the price tag on their tickets. It hurts to pay 200 bucks to go to the game only to feel like you watched a dude make it with your sister. My fience wont watch games with me anymore, cause she doesn't want to get hit by lightning for my constant stream of cussing on the sabbath.
That makes two of us. My wife doesn't enjoy watching football anymore either.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2009   #8
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
That makes two of us. My wife doesn't enjoy watching football anymore either.
I have to put my dog outside too. He gets sad cause he thinks I'm yelling at him. Texans are bad for my blood pressure.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read