Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-29-2009   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm not tired of losing...

I got used to losing in the first 7 years. But I am SO tired of losing to the Stripes.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm not tired of losing...

Me too. Is McNair paying them enough or is Manning richer than him now?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #3
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17026 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

iam tired of the Reffs ****ing us over

I dont know about u guys but on the 50 yeard pass interference that must of been a ghost because i didnt see it if anything i seen the colts player touch the defender
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
I got used to losing in the first 7 years. But I am SO tired of losing to the Stripes.
Is that the only excuse for a Kubiak loss now? Blame the refs?

Is that all you guys have left?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #5
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

That PI call was bad and put the Colts into an EASY scoring position, but that's not what lose us the game.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #6
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1228 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

Really...its the curse man I'm tellin' you

That's right I'm back
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #7
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17026 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

Iam just saying some of thoes calls were questionable but hey nothing we can do about that except send our letter to the commish and move on .. iam sure someone in the Texans HQ will do that
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2009   #8
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

All you can do is start firing away to try to roll up points, but that's ridiculous. You shouldn't have to. The phantom PI call; the BS pansy roughing the passer calls; the PI on Quin in the end zone. The non-calls on the Colts' holding virtually every passing play; the non-calls on late hits and personal fouls against them. The phantom horse collar against us last week. The phantom penalties in the Colts game before THAT. It's becoming ridiculous. You can't win close games when the refs are against you. And this makes three in a row. Like in the NBA, in close games, you have to let things go and let the players make plays. You shouldn't have to air it out and try to run up the score, and the refs should NOT be making questionable calls in game-changing situations, ESPECIALLY against the home team. 129 penalty yards vs. 25 on the Colts. Enough said.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All you can do is start firing away to try to roll up points, but that's ridiculous. You shouldn't have to. The phantom PI call; the BS pansy roughing the passer calls; the PI on Quin in the end zone. The non-calls on the Colts' holding virtually every passing play; the non-calls on late hits and personal fouls against them. The phantom horse collar against us last week. The phantom penalties in the Colts game before THAT. It's becoming ridiculous. You can't win close games when the refs are against you. And this makes three in a row. Like in the NBA, in close games, you have to let things go and let the players make plays. You shouldn't have to air it out and try to run up the score, and the refs should NOT be making questionable calls in game-changing situations, ESPECIALLY against the home team. 129 penalty yards vs. 25 on the Colts. Enough said.
And while none SPECIFICALLY cause a loss, each in their way cause momentum shifts and prevent the team maintaining it's rhythm and to say that has no value in the out come is ridiculous. And don't give me that crap about "Good teams over come and win no matter what" because that's plain BS if you have watched this game long enough. Good/great teams regularly come up short because of things that throw off their rhythm and or confidence. Maybe it shouldn't , but that is the dynamics of a team sport and things that impact that, impact the out come of the game.... period.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #10
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14619 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have less a problem with the call in the end zone than the call on Reeves. I got the call in the end zone because the db didn't look back for the ball and that will get you flagged everytime, but the first one was right in front of me and it just looked like both guys were sprinting for an overthrown pass.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #11
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know about you guys, BUT I'm SOOO Tired of losing! I don't want to go through another 7 yrs of losing!!! Anyway, I love the Texans & have been with them since I heard pro football was coming back to H town! H town teams just breaks my heart every year, since the Roxs last championship title! Man, seem like a long time ago now- 15 yrs! I think we need a priest, Shaman, preacher, witch doctor, etc. to get rid of this dark cloud that has been hovering over Houston for many years now!
Old 11-30-2009   #12
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 166 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

Are you being serious? Blaming it on the refs? You guys are still pining away about David Carr being traded away. This just in, being a good fan does not mean you have to say thank you when the Texans vomit on your shoes.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #13
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
typical Cubs fan.

the refs didn't give the Colts the game. The Colts took it from us.

The Texans play scared and go into a shell with a lead. Classic loser Kubiak style.

Kubiak can't get run out of town fast enough for me. Where are the Kubiak apologists now?

As for not being tired of losing...that is something a loser would say.

I am sick and tired of losing and it starts up top with Scrubiak.
Old 11-30-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Not an apologist, but the last time I checked, coaches don't throw pick 6's, Then, turn around and fumble the ball away. Last time I checked, a coach has never had a pass interference called on him let alone a phanotom call like the one on Reeves. Until players make plays, I don't care if Vince Lombardi himself rose from the ashes, this team will suck!!

When are the Kubiak and Bush haters going to hold more players responsible?? They can't because of their blind hatred.
Old 11-30-2009   #15
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I was never a Kubiak hater and always wanted him to succeed, but with the coaching I've seen from him this season, he needs to go. Dude needs to go back to being an OC somewhere. Definitely not head coaching material....yet at least.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #16
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

On the PI call on the overthrown ball, the defender was interfering with the receiver trying to get his right hand/arm up for the catch, BUT it was ticky-tack AND the ball was obviously uncatchable. That call REALLY ticked me off!!!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

This team reminds me of one of those experimental planes on old news reels. It looks pretty neat, has wings and looks like it can fly, but it gets a few feet off the runway and crashes and burns at the end.

Players or coaches? How about all of the above. It's a symbiosis of suck.
Old 11-30-2009   #18
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Rep Power: 136 No More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respected

Its apparent that this team is in need of leadership. Every good team has it. If there is not a player that can stand up, then it must be the coach. Unfortunately for the Texans, we are missing both.

Sorry to say it, but its official that the Texans are going to get a HC with proven leadership skills.

Gary enjoy your time in College Station, you will do wonders with TAMU
No More 8-8's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #19
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

When you see that those "penalties" erase FGs and give a TD the next play. You are darn right about the calls effecting the outcome.

I can't believe noone is talking about Andre's TD being called back. That was just rediculous.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #20
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by No More 8-8's View Post
Its apparent that this team is in need of leadership. Every good team has it. If there is not a player that can stand up, then it must be the coach. Unfortunately for the Texans, we are missing both.

Sorry to say it, but its official that the Texans are going to get a HC with proven leadership skills.

Gary enjoy your time in College Station, you will do wonders with TAMU
we got leaders and we dont need leaders these are grown ass men this isnt college ball the know WTF there doing and dont need to have there hands held

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read