Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-29-2009   #1
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Farve to the Texans?!

Just a dream of mine but Farve is the best...the man is 40 years of age and looks like he can play 2-3 more years. As long as he has good players around him he prevails....imagine if he was on the Texans, I think it would be awesome with AJ at WR....the only thing would be the OL....that would not be up to par as far as the Vikings are right now.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #2
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87860 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Farve to the Texans?!

Dude, you are probably the worst poster on this board.

This thread combined with the fact that you STILL think VY is a good QB shows what a moron you are.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 22796 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Old 11-29-2009   #4
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

pointless thread
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #5
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
Just a dream of mine but Farve is the best...the man is 40 years of age and looks like he can play 2-3 more years. As long as he has good players around him he prevails....imagine if he was on the Texans, I think it would be awesome with AJ at WR....the only thing would be the OL....that would not be up to par as far as the Vikings are right now.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #6
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Dude, you are probably the worst poster on this board.

This thread combined with the fact that you STILL think VY is a good QB shows what a moron you are.
Sorry to disappoint you but YOU ARE the ass that still looks at my posts...

IF you don't like it ignore me otherwise shut the **** up. I've been kicked off dozens of times because of my posts so I could care less at this moment...

Oh and VY would have us at a better record than 5-6 right now with or w/o Kubiak as HC.

Last edited by Imatexanfan; 11-29-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-29-2009   #7
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

i would love this forum so much more if that happened
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2009   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
i would love this forum so much more if that happened
We've already got 120+ pages of Dante Photoshop pics, 3 people who are convinced that the other 2 are gay, sworn enemies, the BOTD thread, and Mafia games left and right (mostly left these days)... and you say that bringing in 4avre will change that?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #9
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

LOL yea
Old 11-29-2009   #10
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87860 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
I've been kicked off dozens of times because of my posts
And I'm the ass? You have the football IQ of Corky from Life Goes On so I will make you the first person I've ever ignored on any MB.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Elasticgirl and Stretch Armstrong are impressed with your ability.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #12
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

I know I just wanted to change the tone a bit...

Sorry but just needed a new mindset especially to TheIronDuke he/she needs help...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read