Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-29-2009   #1
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default No Jacoby Jones On Offense 'Till The Game Was Over?

What kind of BS coaching move was that!!?? He TORCHED the Colts
in the first game!
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #2
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Jacoby Jones On Offense 'Till The Game Was Over?

Kubiak.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #3
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

ya i dont understand it either... i was wondering were he was on monday night too.. oh well.. kubiak should be gone after this season
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #4
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
ya i dont understand it either... i was wondering were he was on monday night too.. oh well.. kubiak should be gone after this season
He was injured and inactive on Monday Night.

As for today, I have no idea what Kubiak was thinking. No one knows. That's why we need a new coach...
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #5
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14238 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Doesn't everyone on this board want him cut?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #6
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 39107 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

We did until Jacoby started living up to his rookie preseason hype.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #7
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

I just figured he was still unhealthy until he was making big plays after the game was out of reach. Then I decided it was another terrible coaching decision to not play one of your playmakers until garbage time.
Old 11-29-2009   #8
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
I just figured he was still unhealthy until he was making big plays after the game was out of reach. Then I decided it was another terrible coaching decision to not play one of your playmakers until garbage time.
Yah then all of a sudden he's back on kickoff returns as well.. after simpson broke 1123124234 tackles for a TD. wtf?
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #9
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

No ryan moats either

CHris brown is trash IMO
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

There are LOT of little reasons that Kubiak needs to go, and this is one of them. He obviously sticks with Walter because he is such a hard worker, etc., but you have to use the guys who give your team the best chance to win. I like KW too, but that's just a fact. JJ AND AD have become more productive receivers than KW, but Kubiak favors work ethic over actual production.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #11
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
No ryan moats either

CHris brown is trash IMO
I wouldn't say Brown did so bad, but you're right that Moats has been screwed over. It's ANOTHER bad personnel decision by Kubes.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #12
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
There are LOT of little reasons that Kubiak needs to go, and this is one of them. He obviously sticks with Walter because he is such a hard worker, etc., but you have to use the guys who give your team the best chance to win. I like KW too, but that's just a fact. JJ AND AD have become more productive receivers than KW, but Kubiak favors work ethic over actual production.
He still could have been in there for the 3 WR sets

DAVID ANDERSON people Bench his ass

and have

AJ JJ and KW

but iam not JJ fan tho i think He should be cut anywayz after this year
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #13
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wouldn't say Brown did so bad, but you're right that Moats has been screwed over. It's ANOTHER bad personnel decision by Kubes.
A pass blocking decision, although I think that his positive runs probably outweigh his blocking deficiency.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm wondering if it's racism.

I've been quiet about it all season long, but the undying and unwavering support Kubiak announced of Kris Brown and the absolute hardcore dedication he has for the Walter and Anderson Show vs. Jacoby Jones, who I swear must have killed Kubiak's pet kitten or something, is bizarre.

It begins to be a deal of "How is it that this one guy on our team continues to make big plays, yet he sees the field so very little?"

This is probably THE one thing that angers me the most.

The BEST players are NOT on the field, which defies logic.

Kubiak is stubborn to a fault. Arrogant. Prideful. Vindictive.

IMO, he's lost this team. They tried to rally around him. They tried to put this sort of stuff behind them, trying to look past the same "WTH?!?" thoughts that we have all had around here, and ultimately I think the Kubiak era has come and gone.
Old 11-29-2009   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's not even get into Larry Johnson going 22 rushes for 107 yards.

That's almost 5 yards a carry.

Kubiak is a dumbass.
Old 11-29-2009   #16
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
He still could have been in there for the 3 WR sets

DAVID ANDERSON people Bench his ass

and have

AJ JJ and KW

but iam not JJ fan tho i think He should be cut anywayz after this year
Cut? Should we ever decide to let him go, at least trade would be wise decision don't you think? Personally, JJ is starting to play like he was expected to when we drafted him. (But, no fumbling please)

Oakland love speedy WR you know.(Look who they drafted (-。-)y―・~~) Who knows Crazy Al may give us 1st rd for JJ.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm wondering if it's racism..
Honest to God GP sometimes you make me want to shoot my pc when you come up with this kind of crap. Geeeezzzzz GROW UP!!

JJ and Moats are both injured. JJ's MOM chats with us every Sunday and she said so herself, and BELIEVE me, this is one MOM who knows all about her son. As for Moats, I read that either on the MMB or in the paper, can't remeber which. Something to do with his foot, I think.

I guess to YOU we have a losing team because we don't have a Black QB by the name of VY!!!! Think I'll go puke!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #18
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak needs to go...his time here is done. This team has the talent to have already won 8 games this year by now but we havent because we've shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and bad playcalls....aka coaching. Kubiak is done here no more sugar coating it...no more.
Old 11-29-2009   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Honest to God GP sometimes you make me want to shoot my pc when you come up with this kind of crap. Geeeezzzzz GROW UP!!

JJ and Moats are both injured. JJ's MOM chats with us every Sunday and she said so herself, and BELIEVE me, this is one MOM who knows all about her son. As for Moats, I read that either on the MMB or in the paper, can't remeber which. Something to do with his foot, I think.

I guess to YOU we have a losing team because we don't have a Black QB by the name of VY!!!! Think I'll go puke!!
Wow.

A.) I NEVER wanted VY at any point. And still don't. So there goes THAT theory.

B.) Who the hell cares if JJ is injured? Even when he's not, he doesn't get the opportunity he deserves. He's had more TD catches in one season (this one) than David Anderson has had his whole career here.

C.) Kevin Walter and David Anderson. Are we seriously going to stake THIS team's future on THESE two guys? Outside of AJ and OD, the best we can throw out there is Walter and Anderson? LMAO. I guess if we need that 5-yard curl route to win the game, then those two guys are AWESOME!!! Except, oh wait a second, I forgot...we play in the AFC South where you better hit home-runs or die the same damn death that we continue to die every time we play the Colts and Titans. Those two teams GET IT. We don't.

D.) Two black guys who have fumbling problems get their butts chewed and sat down, but kris Brown screws the pooch two weeks-in-a-row and here comes Kubiak making very public displays of affection about his devotion to Kris Brown.

Congratulations to SheTexan for having an aneurysm on the board because I dared to say that things look curiously out-of-place.

If it isn't some favoritism toward the two slow white guys and the one white guy who botched BIG kicks to potentially help this team win TWO games-in-a-row, then what the blue-blazes is the reason for JJ not being on the field the whole game alongside AJ. Especially with OD out for the year?

This Kubiak fella' should be on the receiving end of your temper tantrum.
Old 11-29-2009   #20
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
Kubiak needs to go...his time here is done. This team has the talent to have already won 8 games this year by now but we havent because we've shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and bad playcalls....aka coaching. Kubiak is done here no more sugar coating it...no more.
Agreed.

He should be done after the end of the season.

His divisional record should have seen a huge upward swing this season, sweeping the Titans/Jags and at least splitting the two with the Colts. But he couldn't do it. He just couldn't find a way to get it done.

And now it looks like the players have given up. They, too, tried to pull through for old coach Kubiak. But they haven't received the vision and leadership that they should have.

Kubiak stopped the bleeding that Capers had created. But now we need someone who can honestly see what that next step is, and go forward with the PLAN to take down opposing teams. Especially in our own division.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read