Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-28-2009   #1
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Rice vs Houston

Houston should win in a laugher here. Houston up 14-0 Check that 21-0 early. Kick off return by Carrier and now a pick-6 (under review). Review: Ruling stands. Interception return by Brandon Brinkley.

Old 11-28-2009   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Rice vs Houston

I have found an online feed.
Old 11-28-2009   #3
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 30516 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I have found an online feed.
Link please?

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Link please?
Sorry fellas, I was watching.

http://www.atdhe.net/9649/watch-rice-vs-houston

31-0. Charles Sims is awesome.
Old 11-28-2009   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.channelsurfing.net/
Old 11-28-2009   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

38-0 with 10:43 left in the second. Whoa, this is getting ridiculous.....lol.
Old 11-28-2009   #7
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 30516 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

wow, I might actually get bored with this game if it gets past 50-0 at the half.

Edit to above. I might be interested again if the Coogs can get triple digits.

*Sig by False Start*
-David Daye
Sponsored links
Old 11-28-2009   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
wow, I might actually get bored with this game if it gets past 50-0 at the half.

Edit to above. I might be interested again if the Coogs can get triple digits.
I was going to ask if you are bored yet. 52-0. I've managed to be looking away during both alleged late hits on Keenum. Did you or Gary see either one?
Old 11-28-2009   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I was going to ask if you are bored yet. 52-0. I've managed to be looking away during both alleged late hits on Keenum. Did you or Gary see either one?
Yes, they looked legit to me. Is that what you wanted to know?
Old 11-28-2009   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Yes, they looked legit to me. Is that what you wanted to know?
Thanks. They made it sound like they were way-way late. "2 flags and a 20G fine in the NFL."
Old 11-28-2009   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Thanks. They made it sound like they were way-way late. "2 flags and a 20G fine in the NFL."
You're welcome and yea, I know.
Old 11-28-2009   #12
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Quote:
I actually missed them too. Im still hanging around to see if Keenum breaks the 5k mark again. Do you know how far away he is at the half?

*Sig by False Start*
-David Daye
Old 11-28-2009   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Well, two flags and a $20K fine in the NFL is given by just breathing on a QB as he runs out of bounds, right?
Old 11-28-2009   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I actually missed them too. Im still hanging around to see if Keenum breaks the 5k mark again. Do you know how far away he is at the half?
He should get there soon.
Old 11-28-2009   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
He needs 78 more yards to reach 5000 yards. So .... one drive?
Old 11-28-2009   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

Just 78 more yards all Case needs for 5K on the season.
Old 11-28-2009   #17
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
I saw the question but was talking on the phone to my dad about the game and talking to him these days takes a little concentration. He's a happy man...lol.

I'm guessing Keenum is around 75-80yds away but if he's closer I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Good to see Andre Ware bring his Heisman.
Old 11-28-2009   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Well, two flags and a $20K fine in the NFL is given by just breathing on a QB as he runs out of bounds, right?
No kidding. The untouchable list is growing too.

EDIT: BTW, Gary's link is better since you can get full screen on his.

Cotton Turner is in the game. Did Keemun get his 5 grand?
Old 11-28-2009   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
No kidding. The untouchable list is growing too.

EDIT: BTW, Gary's link is better since you can get full screen on his.

Cotton Turner is in the game. Did Keemun get his 5 grand?
Not yet. Where is he? Saving it for the title game I'd say.
Old 11-28-2009   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

According to uhcougars.com Keemun came into the game with 4599 passing yards and is at 318 for the game = 4917 total.

I think Houston should let him get his 5G if he can then take him out. JMO.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read