Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-26-2009   #1
rdroppa
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 rdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden cover
Default Who's going to Jax for the game

Heading to the next two road games in Jax and St Louis...anybody going
rdroppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #2
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's going to Jax for the game

I will be at both...when I return back to Houston I will let you know where I am sitting for both. I will be at the Hyatt for JAX and the Marriott I think for St Louis.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I'll be in Jacksonville as well, section 132.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #4
rdroppa
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 rdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden cover

We all need to get together Sat..I'm at the Hyatt also...email me if u like at nvsop1@aol.com
Old 11-29-2009   #5
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I'll be in Jacksonville as well, section 132.
I am in 130 row D for the JAX game. I fly in on Sat. Are any of you guys doing the fan travel??
Old 11-29-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, maybe you guys/gals will see a win cause our boys sure as hell don't know how to win at home. As for me, I refuse to pay one dime on another road trip until our boys learn how to play and entire football game! I just don't have the money to go see a bunch of losers.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 60869 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's going to Jax for the game

Only if the Texans pay my airfare, hotel room, tickets, meals and provide me $200 in mad money.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2009   #8
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

No thanks, I'll stay home and get ready for Battle Bag Day when they come home...wear your best brown paper bags.
Old 11-30-2009   #9
rdroppa
Rookie

Watched Owen Daniels give our fans the finger during the Colt game..After reading some of this I don't blame him. Just don't wave ur Texan flag when THAT day comes cause you don't have the right..Texans thick or thin
Old 11-30-2009   #10
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdroppa View Post
Watched Owen Daniels give our fans the finger during the Colt game..After reading some of this I don't blame him. Just don't wave ur Texan flag when THAT day comes cause you don't have the right..Texans thick or thin
Wow...I can't imagine OD doing that...but I guess if the fans were really disrespectful, I really can't blame him...
Old 11-30-2009   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow!! That hurts! I would expect that from a punk like Dunte, but, not OD. Our fans have a right to be upset and the players should understand that. It does NOT mean that we are not with them through THICK OR THIN, just that we are disappointed in the performance we saw on the field. Fans are the same on every team. Weget UPSET when we see consistent subpar football when we have been led to believe they would play better and most likely have a playoff year.

What does this have to do with fans going to Jac? Seems to me like they should be commended for taking the time and paying the money to watch our boys play ball.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I am in 130 row D for the JAX game. I fly in on Sat. Are any of you guys doing the fan travel??
Row D? Lucky bastard. I'm clear back in T. And I'm driving in from NOLA Thursday, spending Fri/Sat in Daytona.
Old 11-30-2009   #13
rdroppa
Rookie

Hey you folks taking the time to go to Jax..looks like ur sitting in the sun...if u like i can most likely get u some great shady seats...on me...ok might cost u a beer
Old 11-30-2009   #14
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Row D? Lucky bastard. I'm clear back in T. And I'm driving in from NOLA Thursday, spending Fri/Sat in Daytona.
Wow...Daytona sounds like fun in the sun :-) I wish I could spend some time there.
Old 11-30-2009   #15
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Hey you folks taking the time to go to Jax..looks like ur sitting in the sun...if u like i can most likely get u some great shady seats...on me...ok might cost u a beer

Thanks for the offer, but considering the weather in Houston this week...I will appreciate all the sun I can get while in Jax. That means I can wear my new Texans shirt to the game.
Old 11-30-2009   #16
rdroppa
Rookie

Dr sent u a PM
Old 11-30-2009   #17
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Wow...Daytona sounds like fun in the sun :-) I wish I could spend some time there.
I've been there a few times, once for the Daytona night race.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read