Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-25-2009   #1
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Week 12 NFL Picks

I had an awful week last week in the NFL. Overall I have done pretty well, but looking for some input from my fellow Texans fans.

Early Leans:
GB -10.5 (@ DET)
DAL -13.5 (vs OAK)
NYG -5.5 (@ Den)
CAR +3.5 (@NYJ)
CHI +10.5 (@ MIN)
TB + 11.5 (@ ATL)
MIA -2.5 (@ BUF)
CLE +14.5 (@ CIN)
NEW +3.5 (@ NO)

Thoughts? Have any picks?
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #2
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 12 NFL Picks

Lions
Raiders
Broncos
Jets
Bucs
Bills
Browns
Saints

If I am wrong...oh well...but what if I'm right .
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

GB
Oak
Giants
Jets
Min
Atl
Miami
Cin
NE
Old 11-25-2009   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Lions
Raiders
Broncos
Jets
Bucs
Bills
Browns
Saints

If I am wrong...oh well...but what if I'm right .
Hey Raider friend..see they finally wised up and benched Russell. Here's to a good game tomorrow with no injuries.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #5
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

As much as Davis hates to be wrong, he hates losing even more...and I guess all those losses finally made him swallow his pride and accept the fact that Russell is a bust...for now anyways.
Old 11-25-2009   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As much as Davis hates to be wrong, he hates losing even more...and I guess all those losses finally made him swallow his pride and accept the fact that Russell is a bust...for now anyways.
Well physically he has all the tools to be elite but maybe it's what is between his ears that holds him back.

Or poor coaching?
Old 11-25-2009   #7
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Most of the blame I put on poor coaching, the rest came as a result of it. I'm just glad he's on the bench now, I'm hoping Gradkowski is our answer at QB so we can focus on the numerous other positions we need to fix...but I'm doubting it.

I hope this game is a hard-fought one...with no injuries happening to either side...although I do wish Aso gets a few picks, and hopefully Seymour gets to "hug" Romo a few times .
Sponsored links
Old 11-25-2009   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Most of the blame I put on poor coaching, the rest came as a result of it. I'm just glad he's on the bench now, I'm hoping Gradkowski is our answer at QB so we can focus on the numerous other positions we need to fix...but I'm doubting it.

I hope this game is a hard-fought one...with no injuries happening to either side...although I do wish Aso gets a few picks, and hopefully Seymour gets to "hug" Romo a few times .
Tony has a hip pointer from last week's game so he'll probably be a tad slower this week although he says he's fine..Witten will probably be held out with a foot injury.

We'll see. Never know what Cowboys team will show up although the defense has been pretty solid for some weeks. I expect the Cowboys to run the ball alot. But you never know with Garrett! He's all over the place with his playcalling.
Old 12-02-2009   #9
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
Early Leans:
GB -10.5 (@ DET)
DAL -13.5 (vs OAK)
NYG -5.5 (@ Den)
CAR +3.5 (@NYJ)
CHI +10.5 (@ MIN)
TB + 11.5 (@ ATL)
MIA -2.5 (@ BUF)
CLE +14.5 (@ CIN)
NEW +3.5 (@ NO)
Well crap 4-5, but I went 11-5 overall so turned out to be a good week.

Any picks for Week 13?
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009   #10
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 179 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

call me crazy but the redskins have been playing some good football lately and why i dont think they beat the saints i think they will cover

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read