Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-24-2009   #1
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The (Not so) Horsecollar from hell.

That horrible call gave the Titans a first down outside their 20 rather than second and long inside their ten.

HORRIBLE call to begin with even worse that it played a part in the final score.

Yep , Brown missed - but take that penalty away and the Titans likely end up punting from deep in their own end.

Brown isnt missing to tie , he's missing to win.

damn id!0t liquored up kickers ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The (Not so) Horsecollar from hell.

Yep I could not believe they called that.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #3
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
That horrible call gave the Titans a first down outside their 20 rather than second and long inside their ten.

HORRIBLE call to begin with even worse that it played a part in the final score.

Yep , Brown missed - but take that penalty away and the Titans likely end up punting from deep in their own end.

Brown isnt missing to tie , he's missing to win.

damn id!0t liquored up kickers ....

that just made up for the tripping call they missed. it evened out.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #4
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I more upset about the first missed FG
Old 11-24-2009   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Yes it was complete bullsh*t. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That play cost us big time. I hate that fruitcake ref so much, always have. I wish i knew his name so i could hunt him down and punch him right in the balls.
Old 11-24-2009   #6
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Yes it was complete bullsh*t. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That play cost us big time. I hate that fruitcake ref so much, always have. I wish i knew his name so i could hunt him down and punch him right in the balls.
Yeah, that's one weird ass ref.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #7
spek
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
that just made up for the tripping call they missed. it evened out.
Agreed, Texans just lost plain and simple.
spek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read