Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-24-2009   #1
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Antonio Smith,Kris Brown,and Dunta...

What in the LIVING Hell was that elbow in his Stomach for?,i swear to GODthiswas one of our few chances to be in the national Spotlight and Smith madeus look like a bunch of Thugs for the rest of the nation to see, Brian
Cushing,Demeco,Pollard,Mario,and Akoye i Salute you.

And AJ,hang in there buddy,we'll get to the SB some day

Overall it was a well played game,but heres the Conclusion ive came too.

1.I bet my Life that Kris Brown went into the Locker room and balled his eyes out,Kickers are one of the Most Scrutinized Positions in this game,theres no "Inbetween" Kickers,its either a FG or a Miss,if he makes it he's the greatest Kicker in the NFL if he misses its All, "Cut Him!",i know he He Messed up,but he's made some Cluth Fg's over the years

2.Dunta,Dunta,Dunta...

GTFO,you can take that 55 mil 5 year contract that your asking for and shove it sooo far up your ASS!,you took the WORST Angle on VY ive ever seen and you made yourself look like your run a 5.2 40yd dash,

GTFO!!!

Im sick and tired of you asking for money that your not worthy of,once again GTFO!

-Gymrat
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10689 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Antonio Smith,Kris Brown,and Dunta...

I have not seen what he did, I hope it is not THAT bad,
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #3
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
KM was on all fours with Smith laying sideways across his back, when Smith threw an elbow into KM's ribs.

It was poor sportsmanship, and will probably get fined, but it wasn't like he stomped on a defenseless players face.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #4
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
VY Scrambled to the right,and Dunta came from the outside and took an angle my 7th grader would take. It is Bad,this is the NFL,your a Pro!, take the proper angle...

im Just Heated,this was our biggest game in franchise History,and whats worse was that we were in it,we were in it all the way,it would be as heart wrenching if we were out of it by half time,that way i could of collectively given my self time to realize theres always next year,but i didnt have that time,bc i really thought we were going to win this game..

Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read