Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2009   #1
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Surprisingly I'm not angry

I really thought I'd be furious if something like this happened tonight. I'm not even remotely angry though. Instead I feel like writing about the game I just watched and some things I observed. I'll hop topics throughout this post and if you're looking for one of those rants I usually fire off following a loss then I'm sorry. I don't have it in me to go crazy right now.

Like I said I'm not angry. I'm disappointed. I'm sorely disappointed in the Texans tonight. I feel like they were beaten by a team that's very much their equal. Strengths are in different places but we're very evenly matched and I would have thought that a Monday Night game would have brought out the necessary intensity in the team. I'd have been wrong.

The Texans let me down tonight in a lot of ways but probably the biggest was the way they played the game. I see posts in here year round about how "dirty" the Titans play but tonight the Texans played dirty. Antonio Smith and Tim Bullman should be fined.

We played with very little composure and less control. This is alarming as we've done this two weeks in a row now. We could not afford to be a penalty machine in either of these past two games. We're a long way from being good enough to overcome those kinds of mistakes. This is something that worries me a lot. The team should be more efficient not less at this stage of the season.

What also worries me is the mindset of Kris Brown. He's somehow become Brad Lidge and that isn't good. It might be getting close to time to part ways with Kris. He is specifically coming up short in high-stress game winning/tying kicks. A kicker who can't deal with pressure is worthless. This is very troublesome.

I feel like our coaches got cute and shot themselves in the foot. This was particularly true with that weird play down in the red zone in the third quarter where Schaub seemed to be trying to force the ball to (I think) Slaton who was just about surrounded by Titans. Vinny and I traded "WTF?" text messages about that time. It was a horrible call and we were moving the ball well for the most part. We just bogged down and that call would have accomplished nothing even if it had been complete. I think particularly on offense we were badly out coached. It's strange to me to see a supposed offensive minded guru like Kubiak trotting out Chris Brown and a four yards and a cloud of dust offense following the bye week. This was his big surprise? How in the world does Chris Brown win the lions share of the snaps on MNF? I'm at a loss to explain what he was thinking.

Protecting Schaub is getting hard and hard to do. He's getting pounded a lot, sacked a lot, and his accuracy is becoming an issue. I think it's having guys up in his face all the time and getting crushed into the ground following every passing play. There were passes thrown tonight that would have looked just fine coming from David Carr.

I want to say that I really felt like Dunta Robinson had one of the crappiest games I've ever witnessed out of him. He's just utterly useless at this point. "Dunta Robinson: The new Fred Bennett" sums up my thoughts. Beat for a touchdown by a rookie? Check. Got your pass interference call? Check. Taking Morlon Greenwood angles at Chris Johnson and ending up with your face in the turf? Check.

Where was Reeves tonight? I never saw him.

Slaton didn't fumble though. That's good. He also looked like he was interested in running the ball though a couple of times I saw him literally pick an opening that didn't exist. It was weird on this one play. He was running down the line and appeared to spot something, pause, and then run right into a pack of Titans. It's like he's wearing a blindfold out there sometimes. He averaged 4 yards a carry though so I don't know why in the world Chris Brown was being featured. What happened to Moats? Foster?

I don't get it. I doubt I ever will. I think we're too young and too undisciplined to be much a threat to get to the playoffs. We're 8-8 and not as good on offense as we were last year. We're missing Owen Daniels, Chester Pitts, and Mike Brisiel. We're missing Steve Slaton too. We have too many missing or misfiring pieces to contend for a Wild Card.

That's just what I think following this game. A win against the Colts next week will be nice if we can get it but it won't mean anything really. We're 5-5 (familiar ground back at .500) and 6-5 is nothing to get excited about when a bad day in Jacksonville the next week could land us right back at .500 again. I'm not going to get excited over a .500 record and neither will most of our fans. It's take a step time and we didn't tonight. Nothing to really say about that but that we'll try and get them next time.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #2
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Surprisingly I'm not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I feel like our coaches got cute and shot themselves in the foot. This was particularly true with that weird play down in the red zone in the third quarter where Schaub seemed to be trying to force the ball to (I think) Slaton who was just about surrounded by Titans. Vinny and I traded "WTF?" text messages about that time. It was a horrible call and we were moving the ball well for the most part. We just bogged down and that call would have accomplished nothing even if it had been complete. I think particularly on offense we were badly out coached. It's strange to me to see a supposed offensive minded guru like Kubiak trotting out Chris Brown and a four yards and a cloud of dust offense following the bye week. This was his big surprise? How in the world does Chris Brown win the lions share of the snaps on MNF? I'm at a loss to explain what he was thinking.
we have scored on that play a couple of times. they were not blitzing enough for that play to work though.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #3
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
we have scored on that play a couple of times. they were not blitzing enough for that play to work though.
Ya, they didn't really blitz much all night, so it was a strange call.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #4
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I really thought I'd be furious if something like this happened tonight. I'm not even remotely angry though. .
It's called apathy.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #5
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I really thought I'd be furious if something like this happened tonight. I'm not even remotely angry though. Instead I feel like writing about the game I just watched and some things I observed. I'll hop topics throughout this post and if you're looking for one of those rants I usually fire off following a loss then I'm sorry. I don't have it in me to go crazy right now.

Like I said I'm not angry. I'm disappointed. I'm sorely disappointed in the Texans tonight. I feel like they were beaten by a team that's very much their equal. Strengths are in different places but we're very evenly matched and I would have thought that a Monday Night game would have brought out the necessary intensity in the team. I'd have been wrong.

The Texans let me down tonight in a lot of ways but probably the biggest was the way they played the game. I see posts in here year round about how "dirty" the Titans play but tonight the Texans played dirty. Antonio Smith and Tim Bullman should be fined.

We played with very little composure and less control. This is alarming as we've done this two weeks in a row now. We could not afford to be a penalty machine in either of these past two games. We're a long way from being good enough to overcome those kinds of mistakes. This is something that worries me a lot. The team should be more efficient not less at this stage of the season.

What also worries me is the mindset of Kris Brown. He's somehow become Brad Lidge and that isn't good. It might be getting close to time to part ways with Kris. He is specifically coming up short in high-stress game winning/tying kicks. A kicker who can't deal with pressure is worthless. This is very troublesome.

Protecting Schaub is getting hard and hard to do. He's getting pounded a lot, sacked a lot, and his accuracy is becoming an issue. I think it's having guys up in his face all the time and getting crushed into the ground following every passing play. There were passes thrown tonight that would have looked just fine coming from David Carr.

I want to say that I really felt like Dunta Robinson had one of the crappiest games I've ever witnessed out of him. He's just utterly useless at this point. "Dunta Robinson: The new Fred Bennett" sums up my thoughts. Beat for a touchdown by a rookie? Check. Got your pass interference call? Check. Taking Morlon Greenwood angles at Chris Johnson and ending up with your face in the turf? Check.

Slaton didn't fumble though. That's good. He also looked like he was interested in running the ball though a couple of times I saw him literally pick an opening that didn't exist. It was weird on this one play. He was running down the line and appeared to spot something, pause, and then run right into a pack of Titans. It's like he's wearing a blindfold out there sometimes. He averaged 4 yards a carry though so I don't know why in the world Chris Brown was being featured. What happened to Moats? Foster?

I don't get it. I doubt I ever will. I think we're too young and too undisciplined to be much a threat to get to the playoffs. We're 8-8 and not as good on offense as we were last year. We're missing Owen Daniels, Chester Pitts, and Mike Brisiel. We're missing Steve Slaton too. We have too many missing or misfiring pieces to contend for a Wild Card.

That's just what I think following this game. A win against the Colts next week will be nice if we can get it but it won't mean anything really. We're 5-5 (familiar ground back at .500) and 6-5 is nothing to get excited about when a bad day in Jacksonville the next week could land us right back at .500 again. I'm not going to get excited over a .500 record and neither will most of our fans. It's take a step time and we didn't tonight. Nothing to really say about that but that we'll try and get them next time.
Reeves was in on that one tip ball...actually covering his guy unlike Dunta.
Old 11-23-2009   #6
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Herv-

Nice post.

I'd comment, but you did a damn fine job of reading my mind.
Old 11-24-2009   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

If we really were a legitamte playoff team we would of won this game. There is absolutely no excuse for loosing this one. We are what I thought we are. A 500 club that on certain nights when things are clicking can beat better teams. I think Kubiack has done all he can here. Its time to move on. Bring in Cowher. And please none of this crap about Mario not being suited for a 3/4.
Old 11-24-2009   #8
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't get it. I doubt I ever will.
You're not alone. Check out this quote from the postgame Chron coverage:

"The Texans, who lost their second in a row, have suffered four consecutive defeats by blowing a chance at overtime on their last series."

Man, that hurts. Like you I've become almost numb to the outrage. Disappointed, yes...saddened by the lost opportunity, hell yes. But it's just too typical to get worked up about it anymore.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

To clear my head...I'm going to watch...THIS video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG4iG2YMUGw

It was done by a very handsome, intelligent guy...so I've heard.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #10
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish Jacoby Jones would have played. I know he wouldn't have choked
a wide open pass on 3rd down. I wish we had Owen Daniels. I know he
wouldn't have choked away an easy 1st down catch. I wish we'd handed
the ball to Slaton more. I wish we had a center who didn't collapse the pocket
himself on every snap.

Well, guys. We just gotta hope these boys can win 4 more games to avoid
another 8-8.
DexmanC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #11
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
I wish Jacoby Jones would have played. I know he wouldn't have choked
a wide open pass on 3rd down. I wish we had Owen Daniels. I know he
wouldn't have choked away an easy 1st down catch. I wish we'd handed
the ball to Slaton more. I wish we had a center who didn't collapse the pocket
himself on every snap.

Well, guys. We just gotta hope these boys can win 4 more games to avoid
another 8-8.
Jacoby Jones would have made a monumental difference for us offensively...notice how KW was completely silent? Teams know how to stop him because is isn't fast...JJ can do what Daniels was doing in pull coverage off of AJ because of his speed.
Old 11-24-2009   #12
worldlyman
Veteran

Rep Power: 775 worldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respected

5-5.

They still have a fighting chance. This is indeed a playoff game that the Texans lost.

But in the big picture they are still improving. They have the weapons to move and score...they just need to do it in more crucial moments. That was big, not scoring a clutch TD in that 3rd quarter red zone opportunity. That's a prime example.

Still, it's a young team that has not been embarrassed really since the Jets opening day fiasco.

They must take it out on the Indy Colts. It's starts from there. Analyze what went wrong; the Texans have to learn to contain certain scrambling QBs (not something that can always work in a game plan per se) but overall, they didn't turn the ball over. Not too many defenses have been containing Chris Johnson but I like how the Texans basically kept him under control except for two huge runs. It's not like he kept on gashing the D all game.

It came down to field goal kicking in a pitched battle between two evenly matched squads.

And I'm not angry either. I shrugged at wide left and went to work out after flipping the tv off.
worldlyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #13
spek
Rookie

Surprisingly I'm pissed off!!

Texans should have won this game plain and simple, u would think to have 2 freakin weeks to prepare for the this game they would have figured out that u should spy VY. Just disgusting, i think i saw 1 play where VY got legitimate pressure, more stupid penalties and dont even blame the refs cause there should have been a trippin call against houston.

DR played horrible,
Bo Scaiffe was open all night,
K. Brown has lost it,
Was Moats hurt or inactive, that would have been a nice change of pace,
To many passes and not enough runs, you need actual runs to make the play action successful,
No real pressure on VY,
On options why are all 3 linbackers respondin, leave one spying on the opposite side,
Shaub threw alot of bad passes,
where in the ____ is MW, it would be nice if he showed up, dline as a hole was horrible agaisnt the pass and gettin pressure,
To show up on MNF wanting respect, and u wonder why we get none!!!!

I will be cancelling my Sunday ticket, I am still a Texans fan and will be for life but the money I shell out to watch the Texans in this economy (especially when i make a point to come from dallas to go to a game every year)is not worth the product they put out on the field right now.
spek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #14
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89797 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i am angry, and i am disappointed, but as i'm starting to be redundant in my few posts this season - i'm ok with that because i see my tenure as a Texans football fan being full of greatness in our near future. i'm not indifferent after a loss anymore as it's something to be expected, i'm pissed off because we can win each and every week. unlike shrugging off a loss as we did for our first 4 seasons as "here we go again", we're in the midst of an insane amount of young and league dominating talent. i'm mad as hell right now, and that's probably the best feeling i've had as a texans fan.
Old 11-24-2009   #15
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92829 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not pissed. I'm just exhausted from so many so close but almost there games that somehow float away into the ocean with current. It's like we just get teased and tickled every other week and then get crushed in the end. I've gotten used to it at this point, almost like having a disappointing family member that keeps on screwing up when everyone's trying to help them.

This team just doesn't know how to close games in the end. Same problems as last year one way or the other. We keep finding ways to lose instead of finding ways to win and that all starts at the top.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #16
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'm not pissed. I'm just exhausted from so many so close but almost there games that somehow float away into the ocean with current. It's like we just get teased and tickled every other week and then get crushed in the end. I've gotten used to it at this point, almost like having a disappointing family member that keeps on screwing up when everyone's trying to help them.

This team just doesn't know how to close games in the end. Same problems as last year one way or the other. We keep finding ways to lose instead of finding ways to win and that all starts at the top.
Agreed.

I just knew at the end that we would find a way to lose.

I cheered my heart out and tried to convince myself to think different but in the back of my mind something was telling me they were going to let me down.

I reacted the same way after VY's game winning TD... sitting in my seat broken and silent... one of the worst feelings.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #17
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

was umm Slaton and moats Injured or something

I was watching the game and i was like is Chris Brown our Starting Running back ????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #18
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I get more upset during the game then after. I swear when the games ends I almost collapse due to being so jacked up and I think everyone one here is more pissed off that the Texans lost to VY/Titans.
Old 11-24-2009   #19
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 7608 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Great breakdown of things after tonight. I'm beginning to think the playoff expectations is really everyone in Houston just looking the other direction and just hoping for the best. In fact, I think the team and the fans are both confused.

As fans were desperate for a taste of success, but we should recognize the Texans can't tell their head from their ass. Hindsight is 20/20, but franchising Dunta has been a huge waste of money. Our genius offensive braintrust can't figure out how to create a running game and after all the runs with Brown tonight I think the coaches aren't sure how to solve things with the current roster. The play alling seemed way too conservative tonight. Just about everything screamed vintage Texans while we were all expecting them to show us they were for real by taking care of business in their own house.

What's worse is we will hear for the Nth time the same answers trotted out in the week following these types of losses.
Dishman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #20
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

We had two choices tonight. Stop Chris Johnson from running the ball or stop Vince Young from running the ball. We failed at both

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read