Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2009   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default goodbye to all

all of you freaking bandwagon fans. I'm almost glad we lost, just so we could get rid of all you ****** *******.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20085 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: goodbye to all

who cares if they stay or go or whom the real fans are or the bandwagon fans are. Seriously, this is NOT about us. It is about the team and right now they are irrelevant. FACT. I don't see that changing next year either. I hope I'm wrong but geez Louise calm down now. It is heartbreaking being a fan of this team. I myself am not going anywhere, but I fully understand those who express there frustrations by quitting the team.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
all of you freaking bandwagon fans. I'm almost glad we lost, just so we could get rid of all you ****** *******.
Almost glad we lost huh? get over yourself. We don't even have a friggin' bandwagon to jump on. People don't bandwagon mediocre teams. If you can't take someone else's opinion try staying away from the internets...I hear there are opinions all over the place. Even some guys who try to tell everyone else how to be a good fan.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol, of course. Its much better to have a losing team so we know who the true fans are than a good team with a bunch of bandwagoners.

are you serious? I'd rather 99% of the texans fans be bandwagon fans and have us win than suffer through this crap over and over again with "real fans"
Old 11-24-2009   #5
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Almost glad we lost huh? get over yourself. We don't even have a friggin' bandwagon to jump on. People don't bandwagon mediocre teams. If you can't take someone else's opinion try staying away from the internets...I hear there are opinions all over the place. Even some guys who try to tell everyone else how to be a good fan.
Well said Vinny. That said, I'm mad about the loss but I'm thankful we have football in Houston.
Old 11-24-2009   #6
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
looks like your having a pretty hard time with my opinion. maybe you should take some of your own advice.
Old 11-24-2009   #7
utahmark
markbeth

Quote:
seriously vinny that's one of the worst post's ive ever seen. pissed at me for doing the exact same thing you are doing.
Sponsored links
Old 11-24-2009   #8
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253428 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

meh.....I think a lot of us are still a tad testy after last nights dung heap of a game. Myself included. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #9
utahmark
markbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
meh.....I think a lot of us are still a tad testy after last nights dung heap of a game. Myself included. LOL
hopefully it will be better next week and we can all hug and make up.
Old 11-24-2009   #10
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
seriously vinny that's one of the worst post's ive ever seen. pissed at me for doing the exact same thing you are doing.
I think he was simply mocking this "fail" of a thread. What the hell do you expect people to do when the Texans lose another close one to the division rival especially when all of these VY fan boys are all over Reliant stadium rooting for him over our own team? Fans aren't happy with a 5-5 team, so they ***** about it. What's so hard to understand about that? This is a message board where differing opinions will change like the weather with a lot of different types of fans who are passionate about the sport and the Houston Texans. I think you're in the wrong place if you're expecting everyone to see things the way that you do.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #11
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

To tell you the truth we could've went 2-14 if only we beat the Titans I would be happy
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: goodbye to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
My wife almost came to blows in the Bullpen with a few 'negative' fans.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

The stadium would not be sold out without fair weather fans. And without a sold out stadium, the team loses money. And we all know what happens when a team starts losing money...
Old 11-24-2009   #14
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I seen a Bandwagon fan at the game last night he was wearing cheap texans gear has well i was about rdy rip that shit right off him
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
My wife almost came to blows in the Bullpen with a few 'negative' fans.
This is the only image I got out of that post

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
To tell you the truth we could've went 2-14 if only we beat the Titans I would be happy
Please tell that isn't the truth.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009   #17
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 23872 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

I've had to revert to just bieng happy to have an NFL Franchise to get thru the year. I still have faith the team is getting better, although many may disagree. It's going to be tough to have to wait another 10 months to be truly pumped again. Well I guess there's always the draft!!!!!

It is thanksging after all so let's be thankful for:

A. We have a team again.
B. The team is not owned by Satan, AKA Bud Adams.
C. We have a real shot at a "Winning Season".
D. We're not the Cleveland Browns.
E. We're not the Detroit Lions.
F. We drafted AJ instead of Charles Rogers. (Even if we are in danger of losing him regardless of what he says, although I take him at his word.)

As painful as the last three weeks have been having our bubbles burst, there are still a lot of things to be thankful for.
Old 11-26-2009   #18
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

good buy band wagon bozos
Old 11-26-2009   #19
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I assume there are a lot of Houston Oilers fans here who went through tough times back in old days. Way back in the 70's I became Houston Oilers fan and back then, they weren't winning many games. Still, I'd follow the Oilers and hoping to see beating the Steelers whenever Oilers played. As you can tell by this, I'd spent my younger days in Houston and I call Houston my second home. When the Oilers left to Tenn, my memory went with them. Because, they are not Houston Oilers any longer.

Isn't this is all about being a fan?

It is OK to be frustrated IMO. But whenever we L, fire this or that or off bandwagon is just silly to me.

Yes, it would be nice to have a winning football team and I am almost certain that we will have a super bowl team in near future........ All I want to say is no matter what happens W or L, I am sticking with Houston.

Go Texans!!!
Go Houstonian!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009   #20
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
I've had to revert to just bieng happy to have an NFL Franchise to get thru the year. I still have faith the team is getting better, although many may disagree. It's going to be tough to have to wait another 10 months to be truly pumped again. Well I guess there's always the draft!!!!!

It is thanksging after all so let's be thankful for:

A. We have a team again.
B. The team is not owned by Satan, AKA Bud Adams.
C. We have a real shot at a "Winning Season".
D. We're not the Cleveland Browns.
E. We're not the Detroit Lions.
F. We drafted AJ instead of Charles Rogers. (Even if we are in danger of losing him regardless of what he says, although I take him at his word.)

As painful as the last three weeks have been having our bubbles burst, there are still a lot of things to be thankful for.
Very true. I grew up in Michigan and I saw how twenty years of bad management lead to 0-16. Trust me, last year's Lion's record took years and years to build up to.

Know what was the culprit behind the Lion's horribleness? The fans. No joke. The fans accepted horrible management, and the management didn't care, so they didn't change anything. Year after year.

It's why, when it comes to the Texans, I'm very protective. I'm not a fan of "moral" victories. Accepting moral victories gets us to 0-16. Trust me.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read