Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2009   #1
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just some thoughts

Was a great game of football, in the sense that it went down to the last few seconds. I know you guys are probably fed up with losing these type of close games; but you guys should be somewhat content at how close the Texans are to finally reaching the playoffs (I am still hopeful that they will be able to do it this year.)

While watching the game, I believe your guys' biggest problem is your o-line. Take away half of those sacks and this game could have turned out differently.

Your guys' kicker...yeah, he needs to go. Choke once on a game tieing FG...fine, but choke twice...there are some problems there.

Also, I have a question, is Moats injured? I don't believe I saw him at all today. If he is, I would have much rather given Slaton more carries than Brown (no offense to Brown, but Slaton is a playmaker...even if he lets go of the ball sometimes ).

I didn't come here trying to say you guys should be happy at the result of today's game. As some have already said on this forum, the Texans are past "moral" victories. However, with that being said, the future for the Texans is bright.

That's my , good luck on your next game .
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just some thoughts

Just wanted to say I appreciate you making this post. It's hard to respond right now though. Don't think we overlooked your thread. We didn't. It's just hard...

Rep once again. Thanks for sticking around here for some time now! Glad to have fans from other teams here!
Old 11-24-2009   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 111743 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Just wanted to say I appreciate you making this post. It's hard to respond right now though. Don't think we overlooked your thread. We didn't. It's just hard...

Rep once again. Thanks for sticking around here for some time now! Glad to have fans from other teams here!
I can't improve on that. Same here.
Old 11-24-2009   #4
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Good post. Rep if I could.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #5
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Just gotta learn how to win the close games.

From the Coaches down to the players.

Also yeah about the Oline, though 2 starters missing and Meyers IMO isn't starting quality.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #6
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, Myers is probably the biggest problem when it comes to your o-line...hell, one could argue that he's the biggest problem. Looking at the rest of your schedule, if the o-line can step it up, I'm sure you guys will win most of those games (Pats one being the toughest).

Then again, if any of those games comes down to a FG attempt to either tie/win it...

Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #7
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Yeah, Myers is probably the biggest problem when it comes to your o-line...hell, one could argue that he's the biggest problem. Looking at the rest of your schedule, if the o-line can step it up, I'm sure you guys will win most of those games (Pats one being the toughest).

Then again, if any of those games comes down to a FG attempt to either tie/win it...

Next time BB will punt it and the Texans will ram it down their throats.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read