Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2009   #1
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 21276 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default :(

So.......

Yeah....

Thism isn't a fire everybody thread... it's a "I'm sick of being a Houston Sports Fan" thread. Seriously... 30 or so years of this crap and what have I got out of it as a Houston sports fan? Astros? Nope. Oilers? Nope. Rockets? Who cares...

I'm not ging to sit and say I'm not going to watch anymore because that's just bs. I'll watch them just because they're from H-Town and I'm proud of where I'm from.

Call me a ***** or gay or whatever but you know what... I fricking teared up tonight... I didn't cry like a ***** but I teared up... Why? Because I feel like a damn ***** for putting my faith in a Houston sports team.

I'm so damn mad right now... I feel like a damn moron for thinking they could actually step up and win a game they should win. Instead I get a bunch of announcers sucking the loins of VY.

Damn man.

Next week is Indy and my faith is shot to hell.

Buffalo back in the day, VY in 06 and now this. WTF man.

Everything I pour into this and this is what I get. What a goddamn sucker I am.
Old 11-23-2009   #2
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: :(

I feel your pain.

No.

Really. I do.

There's some cold shiner in the frig if you want one. Beyond that, I got nothing to take the sting out of this evening.
Old 11-23-2009   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I didn't care about sports so much. One day, the Texans will get it right. god knows when that day will come though

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good post. Props, and man do I understand.
Old 11-23-2009   #5
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 21276 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post

I feel your pain.

No.

Really. I do.

There's some cold shiner in the frig if you want one. Beyond that, I got nothing to take the sting out of this evening.

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Old 11-23-2009   #6
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm past the tears stage, I'm in apathy now. It is kind of a dull numbing mental condition where I stare at the TV after a loss.....why--not sure, maybe to see who blinks first only the TV won't blink..........
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I feel the third stage of grief coming.

Sorry guys, just trying to lighten the feeling we all have. **** this sucks.
Old 11-24-2009   #8
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_NC View Post
So.......

Yeah....

Thism isn't a fire everybody thread... it's a "I'm sick of being a Houston Sports Fan" thread. Seriously... 30 or so years of this crap and what have I got out of it as a Houston sports fan? Astros? Nope. Oilers? Nope. Rockets? Who cares...

I'm not ging to sit and say I'm not going to watch anymore because that's just bs. I'll watch them just because they're from H-Town and I'm proud of where I'm from.

Call me a ***** or gay or whatever but you know what... I fricking teared up tonight... I didn't cry like a ***** but I teared up... Why? Because I feel like a damn ***** for putting my faith in a Houston sports team.

I'm so damn mad right now... I feel like a damn moron for thinking they could actually step up and win a game they should win. Instead I get a bunch of announcers sucking the loins of VY.

Damn man.

Next week is Indy and my faith is shot to hell.

Buffalo back in the day, VY in 06 and now this. WTF man.

Everything I pour into this and this is what I get. What a goddamn sucker I am.
No slurs needed man. I wanted to cry myself. Only thing I could bring myself to do is just scream my lungs out when I got to the car. Why do I have to be a Houston fan?
Old 11-24-2009   #9
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Could be worse, you could be a Clevelend sports fan....or Buffalo...or...or....ah screw it, ya it sucks.
Old 11-24-2009   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I had it in me to care enough to show emotion. I'm numb after 8 year of this mediocre crap. I will continue to watch/root for our Texans, but I cannot manufacture a fire that simply is not there. They have done nothing to earn fanaticism at this point in time outside of just existing where there once was a void. But after 8 years, just being there is simply not enough.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read