Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2009   #1
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 282867 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Well, we can still finish 8-8

That is all.
Old 11-23-2009   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, we can still finish 8-8

Meh....for what it's worth, and not much at this time, I still see a 9-7 finish.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think this emoticon has a 1 in 6 chance of survival....

.......hmm, must be a Houston sports fan...lol
Old 11-24-2009   #4
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #5
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

The only thing I'm worried about by losing is losing AJ. I know he says he wants to retire a Texan, but there is still doubt in my mind. We need to finish with a winning record. Period. 9-7 is okay. 10-6 and no playoffs is even fine by me actually.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #6
TitanFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan

this board is inactive!

apologies about vince? anyone?

vince wont take all the credit. but ill give it to him.

3rd down???? run baby run

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

4-0

just make it do what it do baby
TitanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #7
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
The only thing I'm worried about by losing is losing AJ. I know he says he wants to retire a Texan, but there is still doubt in my mind. We need to finish with a winning record. Period. 9-7 is okay. 10-6 and no playoffs is even fine by me actually.
I'm more worried about him wasting his prime in this pathetic organization. Let him go.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-24-2009   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
this board is inactive!

apologies about vince? anyone?

vince wont take all the credit. but ill give it to him.

3rd down???? run baby run

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

4-0

If you had an ounce of class you would be on your own board. Your friends must be few and your life pathetic. Two out of the last three + were are still looking down on the teets (in more ways than one)
Old 11-24-2009   #9
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Dang...not even 9-7??

I at least have faith that they'd do that.

They'll lose the next two games in the division then win the games that don't matter anymore like they always do.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #10
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if the Tit fans understand that their team is still under .500.
Old 11-24-2009   #11
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

The talent has improved across the board with this team, but they are still the same team.

They can't finish. End of story.

They cannot play with a lead and they can't finish games. Also, Kris Brown can officially be cut now IMO. He is a good kicker, but after these last 2 games it's obvious he's not a clutch kicker and if you can't make those kicks then we have no use for you.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #12
cdollaz
Veteran

Rep Power: 6353 cdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Chris Johnson, is that you?
cdollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #13
Blazin' Toro
The Underdog

Rep Power: 87 Blazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Blazin' Toro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
The talent has improved across the board with this team, but they are still the same team.

They can't finish. End of story.

They cannot play with a lead and they can't finish games. Also, Kris Brown can officially be cut now IMO. He is a good kicker, but after these last 2 games it's obvious he's not a clutch kicker and if you can't make those kicks then we have no use for you.
I agree..sadly. Kris Brown being one of the only Texans to play every Texans game contributing much to our team but I say this year should be his last then it's off to looking for a new kicker, unfortunately..
Old 11-24-2009   #14
TitanFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan

im on 4 boards right now my man. i cant stop smiling. im sorry guys. its tough. i know. i was upperdeck row j 42 yard line of texans side if anyone saw me. u would have.

we couldve all gotten together if you had only drafted vince. i wouldnt be here if you all wouldnt slander him so.

just make it do what it do is surely nonsense. thats whats so brilliant about it. have fun, let it go, don't tighten up when stuff is on the line. cool calm and collected. boom first down

4-0, 4-6, soon to be 10-6, a game behind the texans after starting 0-6. i am in fact aware that we are under .500

but we are coming! no matter what happens, vince has shown his worth. doubters be dam ned
TitanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #15
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if Michigan fans loves Tom Brady as much as Texas fans love Vince Young?
Old 11-24-2009   #16
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

iam sick of 8-8 i wanna go to the playoffs man
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #17
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Quote:
im on 4 boards right now my man. i cant stop smiling. im sorry guys. its tough. i know. i was upperdeck row j 42 yard line of texans side if anyone saw me. u would have.

we couldve all gotten together if you had only drafted vince. i wouldnt be here if you all wouldnt slander him so.

just make it do what it do is surely nonsense. thats whats so brilliant about it. have fun, let it go, don't tighten up when stuff is on the line. cool calm and collected. boom first down

4-0, 4-6, soon to be 10-6, a game behind the texans after starting 0-6. i am in fact aware that we are under .500

but we are coming! no matter what happens, vince has shown his worth. doubters be dam ned
I see the school systems in Tennessee are of high quality.
Old 11-24-2009   #18
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I see the school systems in Tennessee are of high quality.
I think he is from Houston actually, with his post about how we could all be cheering for the same team if the Texans would have drafted Vince Young. I guess the education system in Houston has gone way down over the years?
Old 11-24-2009   #19
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I think he is from Houston actually, with his post about how we could all be cheering for the same team if the Texans would have drafted Vince Young. I guess the education system in Houston has gone way down over the years?
Nah, I just learned that he was home-schooled.
Old 11-24-2009   #20
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Nah, I just learned that he was home-schooled.
Best schooling ever!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read