Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2009   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 3 things i think

1. The mnf crew knows how vy's children taste
2. Dunta is done- tay
3. Cushing makes life better

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 things i think

4. this is closer than i hoped it would be......ugh
Old 11-23-2009   #3
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

Refs cheat
Refs cheat
Refs cheat
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #4
was385
Rookie

Kris Brown's head isn't right this year
was385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #5
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 108483 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

1. We had 2 weeks to prepare for VY's legs, and failed miserably.
2. Somebody ***** slap KB. 1 of 4 in his last 4 kicks. He should be embarrassed.
3. Dropped balls, and missed tackles. I can't count that high, but there were a lot.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #6
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 23872 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
1. We had 2 weeks to prepare for VY's legs, and failed miserably.
2. Somebody ***** slap KB. 1 of 4 in his last 4 kicks. He should be embarrassed.
3. Dropped balls, and missed tackles. I can't count that high, but there were a lot.
Did you miss the typical shitty officiating.

Three things I think:

1. Late hits should be called both ways. The ***** Zebraz missed about three.
2. Picking up a WR by the legs and dragging him 4 yds. is dealy of game.
3. John Gruden is a complete Douche Bag, and I hope he falls from the booth in to the stands.
Old 11-23-2009   #7
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Did you miss the typical shitty officiating.

Three things I think:

1. Late hits should be called both ways. The ***** Zebraz missed about three.
2. Picking up a WR by the legs and dragging him 4 yds. is dealy of game.
3. John Gruden is a complete Douche Bag, and I hope he falls from the booth in to the stands.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2009   #8
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
1. The mnf crew knows how vy's children taste
2. Dunta is done- tay
3. Cushing makes life better
Gruden must have some kind of bromance going with VY. That was almost more than I could stand.

At one point I had to get up and see if there was a fire in my house. Turns out it was just the smell of Dunta getting burnt.....
Old 11-23-2009   #9
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone going to miss dunta next year? i know i sure as hell wont. covering like petey, (non)tackling like bennett and catching like troy williamson
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #10
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2514 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

1. We made VY look like Johnny Unitas.
2. The Texans offense is in serious trouble
3. The Texans Season is over (as far as play-off hopes go)

4. In two weeks the Texans will be 5-7
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #11
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Dunta severely disappointed me today. Gave up the Britt TD, dropped a gimme pick and just played poorly all around. I have been all for giving him his money but geeze, would have been nice if he showed up today.
Old 11-23-2009   #12
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Rep Power: 23872 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
1. We made VY look like Johnny Unitas.
2. The Texans offense is in serious trouble
3. The Texans Season is over (as far as play-off hopes go)

4. In two weeks the Texans will be 5-7
Man Johnny U was pretty fast for an old white boy. JK!
Old 11-23-2009   #13
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
anyone going to miss dunta next year? i know i sure as hell wont. covering like petey, (non)tackling like bennett and catching like troy williamson
I really wanted to get like a 4th or something for him. I'd give a third to rid of his ass.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read