Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-22-2009   #1
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Colts versus Ravens

It's in the Texans best Wild Card interests if the Colts win. Still, I'd like to see Manning get his arse kicked. I'm emotionally torn.
Old 11-22-2009   #2
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts versus Ravens

I hate that. It absolutely can't stand hoping for a team I hate to win. While I want them to lose, there is no way we catch them so it's definitely better for them to beat the Ravens.

I'm cheering on the Cowboys right now based purely on Barber and their D being on my fantasy team.

Blah.
Old 11-22-2009   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

If this Ravens fumble isn't overturned, this game will get ugly in a hurry. Oh well, let it be the Texans that stop the Colts win streak...and get the champagne from the '72 Fins.

Down by contact...the Ravens live on.
Old 11-22-2009   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I want Indy coming in here next week undefeated because I think that provides more incentive for the Texans.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #5
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I want Indy coming in here next week undefeated because I think that provides more incentive for the Texans.
A win on Monday and then a win against an undefeated Indy would definitely make things interesting for our Texans.
Old 11-22-2009   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

A relatively low scoring game with a Colts win by a hair would be the ideal.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #7
Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
A relatively low scoring game with a Colts win by a hair would be the ideal.
A Colts win with the Ravens knocking out Manning would be my ideal. He's just so smug.

Last edited by Lucky; 11-22-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2009   #8
Lucky

Ravens are outplaying the Colts...but settling for FGs. That won't cut it versus the Colts.
Old 11-22-2009   #9
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno is Brackett the same guy who tiped Matts pass at the los which was intercepted in our game with them ? This guy is a playmaker.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #10
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Brackett was the guy that recovered the Rosencopter fumble. That is the only fond memory i have of him.
Old 11-22-2009   #11
Lucky

Bone-headed play by Ed Reed. Though that lateral looked to be forward, thus it should come back. I think.

Reed's knee was down and lateral was forward. What's the point of having replay if the refs still can't get the call right?
Old 11-22-2009   #12
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Well at least the Ravens lost. The bills are $%@$ terrible, and the Chiefs are going to be lucky to win this one.
Old 11-22-2009   #13
ColtsHabs
FWIW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
A Colts win with the Ravens knocking out Manning would be my ideal. He's just so smug.
You could hate any player all you want for whatever reason you might have but wishing injuries upon someone is just pathetic. With that said, I want the Texans to embarrass the Titans and put them in their place eve though Texans are closer to the Colts in AFC south. Good luck tomorrow night for a win without injuries.
ColtsHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #14
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 108483 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsHabs View Post
You could hate any player all you want for whatever reason you might have but wishing injuries upon someone is just pathetic. With that said, I want the Texans to embarrass the Titans and put them in their place eve though Texans are closer to the Colts in AFC south. Good luck tomorrow night for a win without injuries.
Who said anything about an injury? Boxers and MMA fighters get knocked out all the time, and rarely does it cause a serious injury.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #15
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read