Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default urgent!!!!!! buy yellow/blue parking

will pay 40$ please this is the game i been dreaming of my dad said if i find a parking pass for 40$ we can go!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: urgent!!!!!! buy yellow/blue parking

steel buying!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurry!
Old 11-21-2009   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

you know you can get a maroon pass through ticketmaster for like 20 or 30 dollars, right?
Old 11-21-2009   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

sec ill look that up
Old 11-21-2009   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go to Quality Inn Reliant and ask the office for a parking pass. For $15 they will give you a sticker and your car will be in their lot. A five minute walk from the Blue Lot. Good luck.
Old 11-21-2009   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
will pay 40$ please this is the game i been dreaming of my dad said if i find a parking pass for 40$ we can go!
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=160380135252
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a yellow parking pass for whom ever needs it. Not exactly sure what the face value is on it?
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2009   #8
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 13 BobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I have a yellow parking pass for whom ever needs it. Not exactly sure what the face value is on it?
$18.00 face value
BobbleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #9
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Slatonbeast dig in those pockets and pay da man. Why do you need a parking pass when you can park a metro and take the train?????. Park and ride dude....you may walk further but exercise is good for the soul. Slatonbeast...Andrew and Bobble are hooking you up...move fast dude!

Last edited by ubecool454; 11-22-2009 at 03:21 AM.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm at work today but 18 dollars will take a yellow parking pass. I'm in League City and get off of work around 5:30 today if someone wants to come pick it up.

I have a message from MannyFresh. First come first serve.

Andrew
832 457 9253
Old 11-22-2009   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm at work today but 18 dollars will take a yellow parking pass. I'm in League City and get off of work around 5:30 today if someone wants to come pick it up.

I have a message from MannyFresh. First come first serve.

Andrew
832 457 9253
Yo Homie....I will give you $20 for it. Can you e-mai it to our boy SlatonBeast?

Or if that is gone..anyone else who can hook him up will 1000% positively be paid by Roc...PayPal...check...cash...you call it.

Thanks
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #12
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Yo Homie....I will give you $20 for it. Can you e-mai it to our boy SlatonBeast?

Or if that is gone..anyone else who can hook him up will 1000% positively be paid by Roc...PayPal...check...cash...you call it.

Thanks
I would but I bought extra tickets and it came with a parking pass. These aren't my regular parking pass or I would. That is why I was wanting someone to pick it up or depending on where I'm suppose to be going for dinner tonight can meet up then or before the gameon Monday.
Old 11-22-2009   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would but I bought extra tickets and it came with a parking pass. These aren't my regular parking pass or I would. That is why I was wanting someone to pick it up or depending on where I'm suppose to be going for dinner tonight can meet up then or before the gameon Monday.
Then there you go SlatonBeast...call him...go get it before someone else does. Andrew will collect one way or the other...lol...he knows where I sit!

And if that doesn't work, my offer stands to whoever hooks him up.

And props to yer step-dad for wanting to take you. I had step-dads...1 of them better still be looking over his shoulder even today for ME! If I ever see him...well..lets just say..me and him are the same size now.

Thanks
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #14
Andrew6
Site Contributor

slaton if you want the parking pass lemme know and I'll bring the seahawks tickets with me.
Old 11-22-2009   #15
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

thanks all =]

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read