Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-21-2009   #1
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Did I accept a good trade?

Did I just accept a good trade or bad trade? I sent out Ocho and Lynch for Gore and Breaston. So now, my starting lineup is: Rivers, AP/Gore, Wayne/Ward/Sims-Walker or Breaston, Shiancoe, Gostkowski, and Saints DST. On my bench, I have Orton, Hightower/J. Stewart, and Nicks.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did I accept a good trade?

Gore is a big upgrade over Lynch. I think you made a good deal.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Great trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I think ya raped em.
Old 11-21-2009   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Did I just accept a good trade or bad trade? I sent out Ocho and Lynch for Gore and Breaston. So now, my starting lineup is: Rivers, AP/Gore, Wayne/Ward/Sims-Walker or Breaston, Shiancoe, Gostkowski, and Saints DST. On my bench, I have Orton, Hightower/J. Stewart, and Nicks.
would monitor Gore's health + coffee is returning. Ocho is set for a big finish & is a must start. also Anquan Bolden is returning to full strength which cuts into Breaston touches. wildcard is Lynch? best guess is they go with Fred Jackson more & limit Lynch to red zone carries, but that could also increase his paltry TD production.

overall you have a steller line-up & would be a tough match-up week in & week out.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #6
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, that's the only thing I was worried about (Gore's health). I'm 7-3 in this league (next closest team is 6-4) and lead the league in points by 75.
Old 11-21-2009   #7
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Good trade, Breaston should have a good game against the Ram's, and Gore is ok but is a somewhat better upgrade....nothing on waivers to pickup? Snelling or McCoy on your league selection?
Old 11-22-2009   #8
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Nope. Snelling was already picked up and McCoy was picked up a few weeks back. Would have snagged one of them if I could.
Old 11-22-2009   #9
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

This trade was beastly.
Old 11-24-2009   #10
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I think ya raped em.
^^

That guy is a moron. Lynch is overrated anyway, plus they have the worst o-line in the league
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

IDK this might turn out to be a bad trade. Warner just had that concussion and will be out a few games which is probably the rest of your regular season. With Lienart in he will become even more invisable then he already was this season. The 9ers are starting to pass a lot more too. Gore might see less carries as Singletary tries to figure out who his future QB is. Ocho is playing really well right now and seems to be stepping up his game. Plus the Bungles play Det and Cleveland in the next couple of game. Lynch is garbage.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #12
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
IDK this might turn out to be a bad trade. Warner just had that concussion and will be out a few games which is probably the rest of your regular season. With Lienart in he will become even more invisable then he already was this season. The 9ers are starting to pass a lot more too. Gore might see less carries as Singletary tries to figure out who his future QB is. Ocho is playing really well right now and seems to be stepping up his game. Plus the Bungles play Det and Cleveland in the next couple of game. Lynch is garbage.
Your right...I just dropped Breast now because of that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read