Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-20-2009   #1
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default David Barron is a DB

and I don't mean defensive back. I can't believe he wrote that crap in the comical. I could expect something like that out of RJ, but really, two guys writing shit like this in our "local" news? I read the article about eight hours ago, and it's still pissing me off. I don't need to link it, as I'm sure most of you have seen it already. I've heard John and Lance kind of go after this guy before on the air, and I really didn't know why. Well, now I do.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #2
whiskeyrbl

Default Re: David Barron is a DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
and I don't mean defensive back. I can't believe he wrote that crap in the comical. I could expect something like that out of RJ, but really, two guys writing shit like this in our "local" news? I read the article about eight hours ago, and it's still pissing me off. I don't need to link it, as I'm sure most of you have seen it already. I've heard John and Lance kind of go after this guy before on the air, and I really didn't know why. Well, now I do.
He's just another VY jock sniffer. He'll be eating Crow come Tuesday. Did you see Queen Solomans one sentence article. I swear when the Post went out of business all the good sports writers left Houston.
Old 11-20-2009   #3
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't seen it. I can't find the story either. What did he say?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #4
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I haven't seen it. I can't find the story either. What did he say?
http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon...g_to_town.html

Embarrassing that these people are called professional journalists...
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I saw this earlier, read about 5 sentences, and was think WTF is this dudes deal? He has always been a poon though.

The Chronicle sucks a$$.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon...g_to_town.html

Embarrassing that these people are called professional journalists...
That's not it either. That's Solomon's blog.
Old 11-20-2009   #7
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

dumb butt
douche bag
doody butt
doofus bastard
?
Old 11-20-2009   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I don't need to link it, as I'm sure most of you have seen it already.
Um, you do need to link it. Most of us apparently haven't seen it or have a clue as to what you're referring to.
Old 11-20-2009   #9
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/6730485.html

Link to David Barron's article. After you read it you will think it was in the Tenn. paper
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #10
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/6730485.html

Link to David Barron's article. After you read it you will think it was in the Tenn. paper

I'm sorry I clicked on that link, and even read most of the article. Yall have to excuse me now while I go throw up. Of course coming from that sorry ass rag HouChron I'm not suprised.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #11
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

I read it and it didn't really bother me. There's an article about the opposing team every week. Don't know what's so different about this one.
Old 11-20-2009   #12
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I read it and it didn't really bother me. There's an article about the opposing team every week. Don't know what's so different about this one.
Really? I didn't read any knob slobbing articles like that about any of the Texans opponents up until that one. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough. Granted I didn't have to look hard for that one, it was front and center on their website when I came across it.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #13
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Yet, another Barron article about V Cry.

Link

They should just go ahead and change the name of the sports section to the Tennessee Chronicle.

Old 11-21-2009   #14
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Yet, another Barron article about V Cry.

Link

They should just go ahead and change the name of the sports section to the Tennessee Chronicle.
Seriously, where does the Chronicle find these nut huggers? We have a national article about Schaub (by Megan Manful) but he can't buy an article in Houston because they are too busy writing about St. VY. I just wish he would get off his butt and cure cancer and aids already. What's he waiting on?
Old 11-21-2009   #15
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Seriously, where does the Chronicle find these nut huggers? We have a national article about Schaub (by Megan Manful) but he can't buy an article in Houston because they are too busy writing about St. VY. I just wish he would get off his butt and cure cancer and aids already. What's he waiting on?
No doubt. Look at the archives from the past few days, there are more articles about the Tacks than the Texans. The few that there are about the Texans are injury reports etc.

Link

Old 11-21-2009   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

David Barron and RJ lead a mob to get to Vince .

Old 11-21-2009   #17
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

I didn't see much wrong with yesterday's article, but now I'm seeing a pattern. The guy's clearly all over VY.

It still doesn't bother me much though. I think the Chron is trying to get us riled up for the game.
Old 11-21-2009   #18
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

did anyone watch the video of Andre?

LMAO

finnegan annoying to andre

about talking trash ..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #19
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Barron's a douche, Justice is a douche, the Chronicle is a douche, why do you still read it?

Quote:
Um, you do need to link it. Most of us apparently haven't seen it or have a clue as to what you're referring to.
Um, no he doesn't need to link it. You link it and people rush over to see, and then their numbers go up and they think they mean something.

STOP LINKING AND STOP READING!!!!
That's the only way these jackholes go away. Quit giving them the freaking time of day.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #20
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Barron's a douche, Justice is a douche, the Chronicle is a douche, why do you still read it?

Um, no he doesn't need to link it. You link it and people rush over to see, and then their numbers go up and they think they mean something.

STOP LINKING AND STOP READING!!!!
That's the only way these jackholes go away. Quit giving them the freaking time of day.
Actually, I didn't read them, I saw the headlines on the front page of the sports section, and just kept on going. I sure as heck wouldn't waste my time reading the articles.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read