Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-20-2009   #1
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default VY homers and Titan sympathizers

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=32....nashville%2Ctn

There it is, hit it!
Old 11-20-2009   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: VY homers and Titan sympathizers

I personally would just map IH290 to Austin.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #3
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.....NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have enough of these Rudy N*T GUZZLERS here already. Send 'em to Bumblescum!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #4
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

From what I gather, most people who aren't Texas fans and root for the Titans think Vince Young is a pretty piss poor QB. I think more people in Houston/Austin love VY than the ones actually in Nashville.

I really hope Young's "stellar" play against the 49'ers, Bills and Jaguars gets him a nice fat contract extension.
Old 11-20-2009   #5
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
From what I gather, most people who aren't Texas fans and root for the Titans think Vince Young is a pretty piss poor QB. I think more people in Houston/Austin love VY than the ones actually in Nashville.

I really hope Young's "stellar" play against the 49'ers, Bills and Jaguars gets him a nice fat contract extension.
He has a fat contract due next season. If he stays and we just take him he is something like 14 mill on the cap.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
He has a fat contract due next season. If he stays and we just take him he is something like 14 mill on the cap.
So what do the Tennessee Bud Adams's do? (BTW, I love Bud flipping off Buffalo and I would too if I got to watch a game in Buffalo) More importantly though, what would Blazing Arrow do?
Old 11-20-2009   #7
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I would try to lure em through Arkansas, see if a few of em got stuck there
Old 11-20-2009   #8
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
So what do the Tennessee Bud Adams's do? (BTW, I love Bud flipping off Buffalo and I would too if I got to watch a game in Buffalo) More importantly though, what would Blazing Arrow do?
In hind sight we should have picked up the renegotiation offer he and his agent wanted at the beginning of the season. Now it is hard to say. I think 3 games is not enough to really judge his performance but he is not doing anything special. I put in another post that he is really only get 125 yards passing per game.

He is not running around like goon in the backfield like he did in his first for seasons and seems more poised in the back field which is a really good thing. Jury is still out in my book. If he keeps the ball moving feeds Johnson a lot and keeps the turnovers down he could be a solid weapon.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
In hind sight we should have picked up the renegotiation offer he and his agent wanted at the beginning of the season. Now it is hard to say. I think 3 games is not enough to really judge his performance but he is not doing anything special. I put in another post that he is really only get 125 yards passing per game.

He is not running around like goon in the backfield like he did in his first for seasons and seems more poised in the back field which is a really good thing. Jury is still out in my book. If he keeps the ball moving feeds Johnson a lot and keeps the turnovers down he could be a solid weapon.
Even if he does all that. . .

$14,000,000?
Old 11-20-2009   #10
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Rep Power: 135 No More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
True, i have spent some time up in Kentucky for work, and there alot of Titan fans up there. They personally cant stand him as a qb. He gets killed on radio and tv up there.
Its clear that VY is more popular here than he is in his teams city.
No More 8-8's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #11
Livid13
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 Livid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respected

You can't pay 14 million to a guy that is sub par, as an NFL starting QB. There will be plenty of VY fans wearing Titans jerseys, bank on it. Hopefully our offense will score 30 plus points and put them away....GO "D" !
Old 11-20-2009   #12
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Even if he does all that. . .

$14,000,000?
The word is that Vince's camp has shown a willingness to renegotiate a new deal that would alleviate that cap hit to keep him a Titan. You know Bud wants to keep Vince., and Fisher may just retire and become a standup comedian full-time. who knows what is going to happen in that soap opera of a franchise. just a pathetic excuse for good ownership.

hopefully Cush and Ryans can lay the wood to some of these fools that have been running their mouth. oh wait, its only the defensive players running their mouth. how convenient.

I used to respect Bulluck and like his game, but after that towel no-class incident and with the the way he has run his mouth this week, he hasn't been the same player since 2007. Dude is washed up. There is going to be some freaking hitting in this game. Texans off a bye might start slow but I think the Texans win the day and sweep the Titans again. The Titans blow.
Old 11-20-2009   #13
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

If you live in Houston, and you're a Titan fan, you're a window-licking loser.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #14
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
If you live in Houston, and you're a Titan fan, you're a window-licking loser.
Been wanting to tell you this but keeps slipping my mind. I consider your blog one of my must reads along with BRB and Steph. I love the humor you bring to the discussion.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #15
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
don't send them here!
Old 11-20-2009   #16
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Been wanting to tell you this but keeps slipping my mind. I consider your blog one of my must reads along with BRB and Steph. I love the humor you bring to the discussion.
Aw, shucks. Thanks for that! I try.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #17
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post

I used to respect Bulluck and like his game, but after that towel no-class incident and with the the way he has run his mouth this week, he hasn't been the same player since 2007. Dude is washed up. There is going to be some freaking hitting in this game. Texans off a bye might start slow but I think the Texans win the day and sweep the Titans again. The Titans blow.
No. You think Bulluck is 'washed up' because his numbers went down the last two years. That was due to Haynesworth being a freak. Before Al woke up, Bulluck was always top-10 in the league in tackles and he is now doing that again. Not his fault he has no one in front of him to take up guys, he makes the plays he has to. Hate him because he's confident, but don't pretend he can't play.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Bulluck is still a good LB. He just chooses to be a classless POS.
Old 11-20-2009   #19
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

classless, i love it

Classless to me would be what you guys imagine Finny does every game, or what Al did, or a chop block or Rodney Harrison's career, or Bud flipping off the Bills. Trash talking is part of the game. You just called half of the league classless, some of you guys have very thin skin.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #20
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
The word is that Vince's camp has shown a willingness to renegotiate a new deal that would alleviate that cap hit to keep him a Titan. You know Bud wants to keep Vince., and Fisher may just retire and become a standup comedian full-time. who knows what is going to happen in that soap opera of a franchise. just a pathetic excuse for good ownership.

hopefully Cush and Ryans can lay the wood to some of these fools that have been running their mouth. oh wait, its only the defensive players running their mouth. how convenient.

I would love to see Vince go to Dallas , Carolina , anywhere but Tennessee .

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read