Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-19-2009   #1
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This just made me order a Cushing jersey

Everyone already knew Cushing is a baller, but just checked out his tweets, and dude is dedicated to Houston:

"Sorry Coach, but I could only play at USC for 4 years. Now I'm busy helping the Texans out, I hope to see you 1 day in my new home town. LOL"
at Pete Carroll

"I flew back to Houston last night,my foot is close to 100%, and I'm pumped to play this Monday Night! I want to play ASAP & keep on winning!"

"Leaving for LA tomorrow to train at USC. I got my hands on some game film (of the Titans) to study for our next home game on Monday Night!"
5:23 PM Nov 9th from web

I hope he heard about Bullocks statements
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009   #2
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This just made me order a Cushing jersey

Cushing is going to have a big game this Monday.

I have a feeling he's going to be nipping at VY's heels from start-to-finish.

I want this team to put a 60-0 score up on the Titans. I want us to pull a Sam Wyche on Bud's team again. I really do. If we get up by 3 TDs, I hope we keep pouring it on and never stop until the last whistle sounds.

That would make my year. Which, when you think about it, is pretty sad...
Old 11-19-2009   #3
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Bubba Cush has made a difference. The guy had the injury bug in college and it worried/worries me to this day, but the guy just makes plays and has a good grasp of what he needs to do to be successful, both on and off the field. Dude has a hyperbaric chamber though to help his body heal. That is some crazy s**t.

Peyton definitely gave Cushing a workout. Whew, that was Peyton's way of welcoming BC to the AFC South. Peyton knows Cushing is the new kid on the block. He definitely put him through the rookie gauntlet and saw what he was made of. Even after the game, Peyton made sure to give Brian a little extra love after the game with a few nods and a respectful handshake. Manning is the class of the league (see his followup performance v. New England last Sunday Night) I hate Peyton, but he is so damn good you just have to respect him as one of the best EVER.

I think Cushing has seen the pinnacle of QB play and didn't ace the test but he definitely did as much as you could expect from a rookie. Hopefully Brian can pick one off for a Pick6 in Reliant. He came close on one of the plays and that is the type of play we need to make to beat the Colts.
Old 11-19-2009   #4
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 56880 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

If there are Cushing jerseys out there, I need 1 for each family member. That guy is going to be a beast in the NFL for years to come. Ray Lewis needs to bitchslap Urlacher out of the way and pass the torch to BC. DROY or bust!!!!
Old 11-20-2009   #5
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Are there any available online, or did you have to get a personalized one with his name/number on it? I've been wanting one for Christmas, but our budget is a little to small for me to get a customized one.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #6
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Are there any available online, or did you have to get a personalized one with his name/number on it? I've been wanting one for Christmas, but our budget is a little to small for me to get a customized one.
http://www.jerseys-shopping.com/reeb...ey-p-1245.html

I'm sure there are others as well
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read