Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-18-2009   #1
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Tacklin Fuel: Bobby Boucher Cushing

This morning Bernard Pollard referred to Cushing as Bobby Bouchere on 1560. I thought it was perfect. I think you guys can come up with better art and those going to the game....maybe Cushing Jersey with some Mud Dogs accents?

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tacklin Fuel: Bobby Boucher Cushing

I was a little worried about this game until I heard this interview.

Glad that we finally have some mean MFers on this defense.

Listen to the interview here. It'll make you want to run through a wall. Monday can't come here quick enough.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
This morning Bernard Pollard referred to Cushing as Bobby Bouchere on 1560. I thought it was perfect. I think you guys can come up with better art and those going to the game....maybe Cushing Jersey with some Mud Dogs accents?

This morning's show was great....

First email:
Quote:
There’s no one in my office right now, so I knocked the piss out of myself.
Second email:
Quote:
I see the UPS guy walking to our office door. He has no idea that I’m about to knock
the piss out of him!!

Old 11-18-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I was a little worried about this game until I heard this interview.

Glad that we finally have some mean MFers on this defense.

Listen to the interview here. It'll make you want to run through a wall. Monday can't come here quick enough.
That interview had me all fired up... I wanted to hit the piss out of someone!!
Old 11-18-2009   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

who let the dogs out?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #6
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow!!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, I like this guy a lot, love the mentality! And it ain't just talk, he plays like he likes to hit people. The team sounds very focused on controlling their own destiny, I like it.
Old 11-18-2009   #8
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

We, as fans, have to make this Bobby Boucher thing stick as Cushing's nickname. That is too damn funny! Someone with organizational skills get this thing done!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #9
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That interview had me all fired up... I wanted to hit the piss out of someone!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
who let the dogs out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Damn, I like this guy a lot, love the mentality! And it ain't just talk, he plays like he likes to hit people. The team sounds very focused on controlling their own destiny, I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
We, as fans, have to make this Bobby Boucher thing stick as Cushing's nickname. That is too damn funny! Someone with organizational skills get this thing done!
Definitely a good interview. I don't know if we have ever carried a big stick on defense. It is fun to watch. Do you think Bush has a Gatorade blitz scheme?

I am a Christian

Old 11-18-2009   #10
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I loved it when he said 11:15 mark:

"Make him fear this defense and I think that's what every team needs. that's why we play the game of football we don't play the game so people can run around and were playing flag ~ We ain't playin flag here!"

Good interview.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #11
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19346 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

In my best Bobby Boucher voice.

Now, tha, that's a high quality post....
Old 11-18-2009   #12
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19346 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Who can we make Captain Insano?
Old 11-18-2009   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy CRAP!

Great great interview, some of the best and funniest I've ever heard!

I'm so pumped up, and its only wednesday!
Old 11-18-2009   #14
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52394 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

POLLARDIZE THEM BIATCHES

Pollardized: (adjective) To have had the piss knocked out of one's self.

Last edited by Pollardized; 11-18-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #15
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28579 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Bernard Pollard:
"We ain't playing flag! We got helmets on for a REASON. We got mouthpieces
in for a REASON. Just like I tell Dunta, if the ball's in the air, go get it and
I'll just knock the PISS OUTTA SOMEBODY!!"

They're playin' like a bunch of CRAZED DOGS!!

They made Garcon and Dallas Clark start ALLIGATOR ARMIN' towards the
end of the last game. If you gonna catch the ball on our defense, you'd
BETTA DO IT EARLY!!
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #16
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy crap!

How did we get this guy again? I know I've asked that about a million times, but I just don't understand how this guy was out of football 2 games into the season, and nobody else picked him up.

All I know is . . . I want to go knock the piss out of someone, and chew nails after I do it.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

wow, agree with all of the above! GREAT INTERVIEW!! This dude is what it's all about, and it is beyond awesome that he's a Houston Texan!!
Old 11-18-2009   #18
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Holy crap!

How did we get this guy again? I know I've asked that about a million times, but I just don't understand how this guy was out of football 2 games into the season, and nobody else picked him up.

All I know is . . . I want to go knock the piss out of someone, and chew nails after I do it.
I thought the same myself. Maybe some truth to the KC blackball comment. Of course KC let this guy go because they are so stacked on defense.

I am a Christian

Old 11-18-2009   #19
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52394 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

This may have been poster before, but I just saw it. Damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJKdpsZi_10
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #20
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
This may have been poster before, but I just saw it. Damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJKdpsZi_10
Nice. Almost equal to the Coryatt hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiI4prn6XQc

I am a Christian

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read