Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2009   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default A Poem For The Monday Night Game

Less than one week before the Monday night showdown
The Texans are coming up with a plan to make VY leave h town with a frown
Before VY says hut hut the Texans D is going to plant him right on his butt
Mario, Brian, and Ryans to will have Young so far back on his toes he won't have a clue what to do
The Tacks are in bad shape and although they are playing better as of late they should still prepare for yet another rape
Bud shouldn't shoot the bird because come next Monday night his team won't be able to stop the herd
Fisher will then start Kerry once more but it doesn't matter because as of next offseason he'll be on his way out the front door
Bud Adams will then be screaming and don't you come back no more

I hope you all enjoy it let me know.
Old 11-17-2009   #2
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Poem For The Monday Night Game

LOL

Bud Shooting the bird was funny as hell. I guess he thought he saw Bob Lanier in the stands!

LMAO

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #3
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
LOL

Bud Shooting the bird was funny as hell. I guess he thought he saw Bob Lanier in the stands!

LMAO
I don't like him for taking away the team and after what he did the the Bills fans I have lost all my respect for him. I hop the Texans piss on both him and his team this Monday night.
Old 11-17-2009   #4
markn
Veteran

Rep Power: 17549 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

There once was a Titan named Vince,
A quarterback - somewhat - in stints,
One Fall Monday night,
He got sacked 'til he cried,
Jeff Fisher's not heard from him since.
markn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

MNF Haiku

Monday Night Football
Titans will be embarassed
Vince Young likes Sausage
Old 11-17-2009   #6
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Very good Gary. I to especially liked the Budster line.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #7
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
MNF Haiku

Monday Night Football

at kroger they sell vy sausage no joke lol
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2009   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
eww
Old 11-17-2009   #9
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
Haha I've seen this I always laugh when I see it. Obviously there's the double meaning but I can't help but think of other busts getting their own product. Spergon Wynn chile anyone? How about some Ryan Leaf pasta?
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #10
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Very good Gary. I to especially liked the Budster line.
Thanks.
Old 11-18-2009   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Less than one week before the Monday night showdown
The Texans are coming up with a plan to make VY leave h town with a frown
Before VY says hut hut the Texans D is going to plant him right on his butt
Mario, Brian, and Ryans to will have Young so far back on his toes he won't have a clue what to do
The Tacks are in bad shape and although they are playing better as of late they should still prepare for yet another rape
Bud shouldn't shoot the bird because come next Monday night his team won't be able to stop the herd
Fisher will then start Kerry once more but it doesn't matter because as of next offseason he'll be on his way out the front door
Bud Adams will then be screaming and don't you come back no more

I hope you all enjoy it let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
MNF Haiku

Monday Night Football

Both were AWESOME!!!
Old 11-18-2009   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

I knew you all would like it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read