Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-17-2009   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Morris needs to stop blaming Bucs' losses on his players

Quote:

TAMPA - He's at it again.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris is back to publicly saying he doesn't have the right players to play defense.

"We'll get there," Morris said the day after the defense parted in Miami to let the Dolphins get away with a win, the Bucs' eighth loss in nine tries during the Rah I expedition. "We'll find those guys, and we'll go out there and get them. Right now, we've got to go out there and play with the guys that we have."

And coach with the coaches they have, too.

As much as I like Morris the man, I'm fairly sick and tired of him invariably singling out his personnel for not being good enough.

Who says he's good enough?

He keeps yelling for somebody to make a play.

Hey, I watched the defense fall all over itself in that last drive in Miami.

It looked mightily confused.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/nov...s-his-players/

I bet the players are happy to continue to hear that
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Morris needs to stop blaming Bucs' losses on his players

thread on their official board about it
http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=182308
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

it's easy to spin it anyway you want.

anyway, after the game, Morris said "the loss is entirely on me."

yawn. lots of fake drama here just for the sake of it.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #4
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post

Speaking of worthless drama, WTF was Henne thinking? It was nice seeing him able to rebound, but that was about the worst and dumbest throw I've seen in a while.
Old 11-18-2009   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

yup, that was an incredibly awful series of events for Miami.

but i guess it says something that he immediately came back and lead the Dolphins to a winning field goal. but...it's the Bucs.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Henne's a decent QB. I watched a lot of him while he was at Michigan. It seemed like he was there at least 11 years.
Old 11-18-2009   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post

It seems like it was just yesterday we were saying how tired we were of our coach taking the blame for every loss.
Old 11-19-2009   #8
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It seems like it was just yesterday we were saying how tired we were of our coach taking the blame for every loss.
Exactly. I always thought that fans wanted the coach to rip some players when they do bad. Now that one does, someone gets all protective over the players.

Bizzaro.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read