Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2009   #1
datchapin
Veteran

Rep Power: 535 datchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default two mnf tix and yellow lot

I won't be able to make the game Monday so I'm selling my tix. The seats are located right behind the players tunnel sec. 113 I'm asking for 200 for everything OBO. Please leave me a message here and I'll get in touch asap. Thanx.

No Titans fans!
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009   #2
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 13 BobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVP
Default Re: two mnf tix and yellow lot

I will take... call me at 832-755-0877
BobbleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009   #3
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3006 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

2nd if you guys can't work it out.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #4
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 13 BobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVP

Bump......ready to buy.............832-755-0877
Old 11-19-2009   #5
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you sell them?? I have a friend that wants to attend and he is a Texans fan
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009   #6
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Question Re: two mnf tix and yellow lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Did you sell them?? I have a friend that wants to attend and he is a Texans fan
Good luck getting him to respond.......been trying for 3 days now.....one response and then says someone else interested......will get back if they don't come through....
Old 11-20-2009   #7
datchapin
Veteran

Rep Power: 535 datchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respected

Tix have been sold. Sorry if I inconvenienced anybody.

GO TEXANS!!!
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read