Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-13-2009   #1
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default I hate Peyton Manning Eli Sucks too T-Shirts

It doesn't seem like Houston has many of these types of T-Shirts for any sport. The closest I think we've got is "Beat L.A." red Rockets shirts.

The Red Sox and Yankees have theirs and a friend of mine that's a Bears fan told me about a shirt that read on the front "Green Bay Sucks" and the back read "and Brett Favre Swallows."

I wouldn't want to go that far, but I am thinking we should maybe come up with one or two games a year and make some T-Shirts.

What do you think?

Here is one I found from Boston.
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I hate Peyton Manning Eli Sucks too T-Shirts

It's because we don't have a real rivalry.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009   #3
JWarren14
Beer Me

Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate Peyton Manning Eli Sucks too T-Shirts

True

What about the Titans?

Guess we need to win more before the Colts can be a rival, but I still hate Peyton Manning.
Old 11-13-2009   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I hate Peyton Manning Eli Sucks too T-Shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
True

What about the Titans?

Guess we need to win more before the Colts can be a rival, but I still hate Peyton Manning.
Unfortunately, most of our 'rivalries' are one sided. Dallas, Indy, and Tenn could really give two schnikeys about us. Until we win more consitantly and become relevant to other teams....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

I have some blue jeans that read:

"Bud Adams can kiss my"

then has arrows around to my backside that reads

"grits"

As I don't want to be kicked out of a game.

I think t-shirts with Bud Adams as the Dark Emperor from Star Wars would be nice sellers as long as they had a good caption. Could cause stillbirths though.
Old 11-13-2009   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe some Hardcore Texan shirts are needed then.....just sayin'

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=1280239#

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 11-13-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009   #7
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I would say Bumblescum Mountain is our biggest rival regardless of the W-L record. (former team and all)

I have quite a few "rivalry shirts" regrading the Possum Squallor Hootinanies. Admittedly, 2 of the 3 are not suitable for public wear and/or around children. The 3rd I let my basset hounds chew on and have used religiously as a beer rag.

Just an FYI.....I hate them........no really!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2009   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

How about Peiton in a refs uni and pads
Old 11-14-2009   #9
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.buckfud.com/

This is very close to what you want.

Buy away.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009   #10
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Our biggest rival is probably the Jags, but if we had a Texans Jags rivalry shirt, it would just be sad
Old 11-16-2009   #11
JWarren14
Beer Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
http://www.buckfud.com/

This is very close to what you want.

Buy away.
After his gesture yesterday, this seems more appropriate.
Old 11-16-2009   #12
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
It's because we don't have a real rivalry.
It may not be a rivalry, but I am really really really really starting to get my hate on for 18. I am so sick of that guy.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it would be hard to fit Pay-me-a -ton's big mug on just one t-shirt... probably would have to get the t-shirts in tandem
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read