Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-11-2009   #1
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default A Case for the Heisman

Facebook profile promoting Case Keenum for the Heisman. He currently leads the nation in total offense, passing yards, passing touchdowns and just about every other total offense and passing category.

LINK
Old 11-11-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Case for the Heisman

He'll get overlooked. I think the Heisman voters are so dissappointed that Bradford is hurt, McCoy and Tebow has been rather pedestrian (relatively speaking). It matters not, McCoy or Tebow will win.

I think it'll be a victory if Case even gets invited to New York.

That said, I hope I'm wrong.
Old 11-11-2009   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
He'll get overlooked. I think the Heisman voters are so dissappointed that Bradford is hurt, McCoy and Tebow has been rather pedestrian (relatively speaking). It matters not, McCoy or Tebow will win.

I think it'll be a victory if Case even gets invited to New York.

That said, I hope I'm wrong.
Agreed for the most part. Unfortunately, that's why the Heisman's become a joke to me. It'll be even more proof of being a joke if Case isn't even invited. Nobody else has done much to deserve it, comparatively speaking.
Old 11-11-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Agreed for the most part. Unfortunately, that's why the Heisman's become a joke to me. It'll be even more proof of being a joke if Case isn't even invited. Nobody else has done much to deserve it, comparatively speaking.
Well, we know that Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow and Mark Ingram will be invited to New York. If they invite more than three, the others could be: Jacquizz Rodgers, Jimmy Clausen and maybe even Jordan Shipley.... Alas, no Case Keenum.
Old 11-11-2009   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

It is great that a players production on the field and what he means to his team are the criteria for this fine award. The winner in a landslide has to be Case Keenum from.. eh? What is the name of that school he goes to again? I don't know. Somewhere in Texas I think. No that has to be the University of Texas and that is where that other one goes.
Old 11-11-2009   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

You know Colt has a brother named Case. I hear he's going to follow the patty trail Colt left behind.
Old 11-11-2009   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Colt McCoy is a great college QB and I think he has the potential to be successful in the NFL. He's smart and makes good decisions on the field.

With that said, Case Keenum is better and deserves to win the Heisman.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-12-2009   #8
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

the two players who deserve the award the most play on defenhahahahahahahahah
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read