Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-09-2009   #1
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texas Renaissance Festival, Anyone Interested?

Bill may or may not remember this, but he put me in charge of organizing an outing to the Texas Renaissance Festival for the upcoming weekend. Chime in if you are interested and which day would work best, Sat or Sun.

Link for info http://www.texrenfest.com/home.html

Ticket prices http://www.texrenfest.com/buytickets.html
Old 11-09-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Renaissance Festival, Anyone Interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Bill may or may not remember this, but he put me in charge of organizing an outing to the Texas Renaissance Festival for the upcoming weekend. Chime in if you are interested and which day would work best, Sat or Sun.

Link for info http://www.texrenfest.com/home.html

Ticket prices http://www.texrenfest.com/buytickets.html
I don't remember, but I'm game to go.... So let's go!!!
Old 11-09-2009   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I don't remember, but I'm game to go.... So let's go!!!
Ahem, which day? Probably Sat is best for me. But could make Sun work.
Old 11-09-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ahem, which day? Probably Sat is best for me. But could make Sun work.
Beer wenches and belly dancers? Hell, I don't care if it's Saturday or Sunday!! You tell me!
Old 11-09-2009   #5
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn you guys for picking one of the only weekends that I wont be there. Any chance you guys push it to the following weekend?
Old 11-09-2009   #6
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

I was going to be there regardless with my family, let me know about where you guys usually hang out (Warfside, Sherwood, etc.). I'd love to drop in and introduce myself.

*edit* I'll be there Saturday
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Acdc
Old 11-10-2009   #8
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

This is weird.

Are you guys FOR REAL or you just B.S'ing and stuff?

I'm confused.

Of course, I dress up in WWII stuff and do that whole gig...so who am I to make jokes, eh?

I want to see Joe Texan in tights. Not really.
Old 11-11-2009   #9
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

I'll likely be going saturday anyway.

I'd love to meet you guys!
Old 11-11-2009   #10
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This is weird.

I'm confused.

Of course, I dress up in WWII stuff and do that whole gig...so who am I to make jokes, eh?

I want to see Joe Texan in tights. Not really.
Other than Joe, I don't think the rest of us are planning on dressing up. We are going for the expensive beer, turkey legs and atmosphere.
Old 11-11-2009   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Other than Joe, I don't think the rest of us are planning on dressing up. We are going for the expensive beer, turkey legs and atmosphere.
There's a very good chance I won't make it.... Reference Joe's post below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Acdc
Old 11-11-2009   #12
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There's a very good chance I won't make it.... Reference Joe's post below:
ACDC played Sunday at the Toyota Center....unless there is a second show.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
ACDC played Sunday at the Toyota Center....unless there is a second show.
There was a little accident leaving Toyota Center Sunday night.
Old 11-11-2009   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
There was a little accident leaving Toyota Center Sunday night.
Posting from jail again?? Please expound, inquiring minds want to know.
Old 11-11-2009   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Posting from jail again?? Please expound, inquiring minds want to know.
A certain face plant took place, rendering me concussed and looking like a one eyed punch drunk fighter.
Old 11-11-2009   #16
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
A certain face plant took place, rendering me concussed and looking like a one eyed punch drunk fighter.
Sorry to hear that. Take care.
Old 11-11-2009   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Take care.
Thanks!!

Old 11-11-2009   #18
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120415 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Part of me IS...but I'll pass.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #19
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This is weird.

I'm confused.
That makes the two of us...I was like...Who goes to a Renaissance Fest over a certain age...especially single people....Only in Texas... i guess

Do they serve drinks there? What is the appeal for adults?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
That makes the two of us...I was like...Who goes to a Renaissance Fest over a certain age...especially single people....Only in Texas... i guess

Do they serve drinks there? What is the appeal for adults?
Kay, it really is a blast. We haven't been in several years, but used to go regularly. We wander around, drink beer, eat too much food, go to shows and enjoy the weather. It really only works if it is a perfect fall day.

Since Bill in on the disabled list, we will probably have to call it off for this weekend.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read