Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2009   #1
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default If your posting haten' threads get of the band wagon we don't need you!!!!!

Did the Texans lose yes.

Was the first half a joke, yes.

Could they have played better all game sure. (Including Kubiak)

Did Kris Brown miss a field, yes.

This team overcame adversity. For me this game comes down to one thing. The BULL SHIT offsides call on Conner Barwin that kept the drive alive for the Colts. Where the hell did that come from...... I'm not a conspiracy theory type, but seriously what was that, if wasn't even close!!!!!!

We can't overcome the Colts and a BS or ticky tacky call together. Yes the Texans commited a lot of penalties, but when it was important it was BS.

This team played hard, and as far as I'm concerned they are winners. I'm staying on the band wagon, if you want off, get off (and good riddens!) and start going for another team because the real fans don't need you!!!!!!!!

F the refs!
F the announcers and CBS!
F the NFL for allowing such BS!

THIS TEAM WILL HAVE IT'S REVENGE!
Old 11-08-2009   #2
cdollaz
Veteran

Rep Power: 1265 cdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If your posting haten' threads get of the band wagon we don't need you!!!!!

If I had a nickel for every grammatical and spelling error in that thread title and post...
cdollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #3
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 21 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer
Default Re: If your posting haten' threads get of the band wagon we don't need you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Did the Texans lose yes.

Was the first half a joke, yes.

Could they have played better all game sure. (Including Kubiak)

Did Kris Brown miss a field, yes.

This team overcame adversity. For me this game comes down to one thing. The BULL SHIT offsides call on Conner Barwin that kept the drive alive for the Colts. Where the hell did that come from...... I'm not a conspiracy theory type, but seriously what was that, if wasn't even close!!!!!!

We can't overcome the Colts and a BS or ticky tacky call together. Yes the Texans commited a lot of penalties, but when it was important it was BS.

This team played hard, and as far as I'm concerned they are winners. I'm staying on the band wagon, if you want off, get off (and good riddens!) and start going for another team because the real fans don't need you!!!!!!!!

F the refs!
F the announcers and CBS!
F the NFL for allowing such BS!

THIS TEAM WILL HAVE IT'S REVENGE!

With you all the way Yes it didnt go our way, but Hell 2nd half again we did the business, a bit unlucky with calls from the refs but thats the nature of the game. Bring them back to reliant
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #4
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

The dictionary is your friend.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdollaz View Post
If I had a nickel for every grammatical and spelling error in that thread title...
qwit haten' yo!
Old 11-08-2009   #6
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdollaz View Post
If I had a nickle for every grammatical and spelling error in that thread title...
So I'm posting angry get over it. Your obviousley a Colts fans, so enjoy your BS win.

Why don't you post a scan of your English Lit Degree buddy.
Old 11-08-2009   #7
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Right on.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-08-2009   #8
threeputtsam
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam

Did the Texans lose - yes
Did the Texans win - no
The Texans are born losers
threeputtsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #9
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I'm gonna b*tch however much i feel like it. The difference between 5-4 and 6-3 is an awfully large margin.
Old 11-08-2009   #10
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i think some of us are just mad becasue since 2002 colts have been the Bully and what had it been like 14 wins over us how much more can we take of this ?????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #11
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeputtsam View Post
Did the Texans win - no
Man, I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen one positive comment from you sam. Lighten up, they'll be just fine, you watch.
Old 11-08-2009   #12
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Agree with OP.

Sad with the loss but glad that I can sit down on sundays and hope for a win, not expect a massacre.

That's called progress... not a bust
Old 11-08-2009   #13
50boys
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Agree with OP.

Sad with the loss but glad that I can sit down on sundays and hope for a win, not expect a massacre.

That's called progress... not a bust

Exactly
50boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #14
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did the Texans win - no
5 wins 4 losses. guess they don't alway lose.

Last edited by utahmark; 11-08-2009 at 03:56 PM.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #15
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
So I'm posting angry get over it. Your (You're) obviousley (obviously) a Colts fans, so enjoy your BS win.

Why don't you post a scan of your English Lit Degree buddy.
.............keep trying.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #16
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i love the texans

nuff said
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #17
threeputtsam
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam threeputtsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
i love the texans

nuff said

Me too - but they're still losers
Old 11-08-2009   #18
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Me too - but they're still losers
I wonder what you're doing here, most of the trolls are at ht.com...
Old 11-08-2009   #19
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, but Ian should have made that field goal in the clutch....
Old 11-08-2009   #20
threeputtsam
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I wonder what you're doing here, most of the trolls are at ht.com...
I got banned there

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read