Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-06-2009   #1
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Follow up to the my Idiotic Bills podcast thread

I found it funny that they were all so aware of me posting the first idiotic podcast here.

Yeah, if anyone really wanted to hear from these guys again after getting whooped by us well here it is. Listen to the beginning about us then just shut it off.

http://wnywatercooler.blogspot.com/
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #2
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Follow up to the my Idiotic Bills podcast thread

We've been pretty awesome on the road this year. The Bills deserved to get pumbled for those a$$holes having a podcast.
Old 11-06-2009   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75195 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, but just listening to the way yankees talk makes me want to knock them out. I quit listening as soon as I heard the asswipe talk.

*No offense towards our resident yankee*
Old 11-06-2009   #4
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hah.

I'm pretty sure we knew who moats was before the game.
Old 11-06-2009   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I just finished listening to all of it. It was hilarious, it sounded like us in 2005.
Old 11-06-2009   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Asshats!! Is that what passes as radio up there?? No wonder people are moving out of there in droves.
Old 11-06-2009   #7
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, I feel bad for them. I mean, they live in Buffalo. Pretty sure that's bad enough.
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-06-2009   #8
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Its great hearing these goons eat their words. They deserve all the pain the Bills bring them.

That said I give them credit for sticking with their god-awful team and not jumping ship onto the Giants/Jets or whatever bandwagon. I know too many people in the Houston area who are SO bandwagon when it comes to the Texans, and when we were pathetic as the Bills are now a few years back, SO many fans left and are just now hopping back on the bandwagon. So props to these turds for that at least.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
Its great hearing these goons eat their words. They deserve all the pain the Bills bring them.

That said I give them credit for sticking with their god-awful team and not jumping ship onto the Giants/Jets or whatever bandwagon. I know too many people in the Houston area who are SO bandwagon when it comes to the Texans, and when we were pathetic as the Bills are now a few years back, SO many fans left and are just now hopping back on the bandwagon. So props to these turds for that at least.
They're closer to Cleveland... Oh wait, nevermind.
Old 11-06-2009   #10
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

These guys are idiots. I finally found a worse group than Rich Lord. Funny how last week we were busters, now all they could say was slightly above average.
Old 11-06-2009   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57758 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post

Yeh there called Cowbys fans.
Old 11-06-2009   #12
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's my response left on their website:
"Have you ever listened to yourselves sober? The utter nonsense that comes through my speakers is disgusting to anyone who calls themselves a sports fan.You sound like a bunch of mental hospital escapees who found their way into an LSD party. If you plan on "breaking down the opposition", PLEASE do some research on that team instead of going by what some jackass by a watercooler says about them. Watercoolers are hangouts for ******* that aren't allowed to hang out where true sports fans hang out. I guess that makes you guys *******.
By the way, I'm docbar and a Texans fan. Only ******* stay anonymous."

That kind of podcast makes me mad. They ran us down before the game, then blamed the loss on the coach. Take your ass whipping and tip your hat to the guy who whipped it for playing a good game.
Old 11-06-2009   #13
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

That website seems really low rent. As in, it's just a bunch of friends that exhibit extreme homerism while trying to act like legitimate football analysts. I think their "fan" base is limited to each other and probably a couple other handful of "listeners" aka their Mom and Dads who can hear them "broadcasting" their "show" from their basement....

They were shocked by the fact that not only did we beat them, but we beat them so easily, as if their BILLS are far superior to our "average at best" Texans....really?
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #14
StevieWonder
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 StevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performerStevieWonder is a Legendary performer

Guys, the Texans suck. Do you even listen to the media?

C'mon.

edit: I'm listening to their podcast pre-Houston and it's possibly the worst podcast I've ever listen to (to borrow their phrasing).

Last edited by StevieWonder; 11-06-2009 at 09:59 PM.
StevieWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #15
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

These guys are effing idiots....

LOL....they said we are "below average on the road"...LMFAO

3 of our 5 wins are on the road this year.

(listening as I post)

we have "80" fans......bunch of donkey punchers...lol

listening to this makes my head hurt...turning off now....idiots

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #16
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28579 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

I gotta admit I was laughing my ass off last week.

"I ain't afraid of no ANDRE JOHNSON!"
"I ain't afraid of no GARY KUBIAK!!"
"Who even knows who the Texans are?"

Their ignorance is COMEDY GOLD!
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #17
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
I gotta admit I was laughing my ass off last week.

"I ain't afraid of no ANDRE JOHNSON!"
"I ain't afraid of no GARY KUBIAK!!"
"Who even knows who the Texans are?"

Their ignorance is COMEDY GOLD!
That's why when I heard it my reaction was like I gotta post this so you guys can hear these sorry fools...
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read