Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-05-2009   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Fans Beware: VY Fanboys wanting to get Titans back on air

Guys, I am Iconoclast Texan on shaggybevo.com and there is a large group of Texans haters there that are starting to e-mail KEYE. We might need to get the e-mails going again.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50748
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Austin Fans Beware: VY Fanboys wanting to get Titans back on air

Quote:
Please, for the love of all that is holy and true to the spirit of football in Texas, DO NOT SHOW ANY MORE TEXANS GAMES AND GET THE TITANS ON THE AIR!

We Want Vince! Not the Houston Texags!
Wow, really? So the true spirit of Texas is to show a team from Nashville?
Get a life VY lovers.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

dear god i hate UT
Old 11-05-2009   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw a similar thread on Hornfans yesterday. It only had 3 or 4 replies.

VY the pro football player is a lost cause. I'm a Longhorn and I can admit that.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #5
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
dear god i hate UT
You know what, a-holes like the ones I have had to deal with on hornfans and shaggybevo have made my love for the Texans grow and become closer to what it was like the passion I had for the Oilers. These fans damper some of my enthusiasm for UT sports as well.
Old 11-05-2009   #6
TexansFight
All Pro

The idiots at shaggybevo think I organized the email thing when it was the loyal and diehard Texans fans in Austin responsible for it. Like others, I just sent an e-mail along in support.
Old 11-05-2009   #7
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

No horse in the race, so VY to me doesn't matter, BUT

If McCoy can win the National Championship, would the VY love stop and now be shifted to Colt? And if he was drafted by Tampa, would people want to get those games aired ?
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-05-2009   #8
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

i hope they lose to some unranked team and never make it
Old 11-05-2009   #9
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
i hope they lose to some unranked team and never make it
OK, but if they did..... Would the VY is God stuff stop and shift to CM? Again, I have no horse in the race, I was just wondering if it would happen...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #10
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
OK, but if they did..... Would the VY is God stuff stop and shift to CM? Again, I have no horse in the race, I was just wondering if it would happen...
Good question. I think TexansFight should ask the shaggybevos this.
Old 11-05-2009   #11
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't frequent that site, I post on Hornfans.com. There are a few Titans yahoos on Hornfans however nothing like that. Most on Hornfans respect the Texans.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Good Lord!! When VY winds up in the CFL, those nuts will be requesting whatever channel to start carrying those games.
Old 11-05-2009   #13
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
No horse in the race, so VY to me doesn't matter, BUT

If McCoy can win the National Championship, would the VY love stop and now be shifted to Colt? And if he was drafted by Tampa, would people want to get those games aired ?
Absolutely no doubt about it. Not so much that it would SHIFT to Colt, but it would then be about Colt AND Vince.

KEYE committed to Texans games all season. If they were to change that policy now, there would be hell to pay.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #14
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Reason #1,938 to hate UT's shitty fans.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #15
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Reason #1,938 to hate UT's shitty fans.
I'm a huge UT fan living in Austin, but I'd rather watch the Texans tie their shoes in the locker room than watch Vince Young play on TV... unless he's playing the Texans.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 11-05-2009   #16
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I just don't understand this, why aren't they clamoring to see Bengals games? You know Benson plays there now. Or how bout Browns games, isn't Rodgers playing there? Or Raider games, Griffin is there, right? I think they need to use some of that money they earn from that fine education they got at UT to purchase Sunday Ticket and get over it already.
Old 11-05-2009   #17
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I just don't understand this, why aren't they clamoring to see Bengals games? You know Benson plays there now. Or how bout Browns games, isn't Rodgers playing there? Or Raider games, Griffin is there, right? I think they need to use some of that money they earn from that fine education they got at UT to purchase Sunday Ticket and get over it already.
Because Vince won a national title, and was the clear leader of the team and a legend in Texas.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 11-05-2009   #18
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Hey guys - it couldn't hurt to fire off a preemptive email to KEYE to let them know we oppose the station switching back to Titans games.

There's no danger in losing the Texans on TV this week - but if Vince plays well more and more freaking brain-dead morons (AKA Titan fans in Austin) will be contacting KEYE to get them on TV.

Here's the link to contact KEYE programming. We need to be AHEAD of this, not just reacting if they surprise us and start yanking Texans coverage.

http://weareaustin.com/content/about...actprogramming

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 11-05-2009   #19
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually it looks like some others have my back over there. I think just a few vocal yahoos were causing all of the stir.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #20
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Actually it looks like some others have my back over there. I think just a few vocal yahoos were causing all of the stir.
I just skimmed the thread. Holy hell, there are some window-licking dumbasses on that board. Wow... and I'm a HUGE UT fan!!

www.HoustonDiehards.com

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read