Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2009   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Swagger

This Texans team is playing with swagger for the first time ever. I truly believe we can now beat anyone anywhere.

We have shown resilience against Tennessee, Arizona, San Francisco, and now Buffalo. Their confidence is soaring. Our offense can win a shootout, and our defense can hold when it matters. It's no longer about "any given Sunday"; it's about EXPECTING to win. And I think this team now expects to win every single week.

THAT, my friends, is SWAGGER.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #2
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28579 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Swagger

Most Texans fans wouldn't know this, but the last time this team
lost back-to-back games (three in a row, actually,) was at the
Colts last year. Since then, they have gone 10-4 (5-2 on the road)
This team HAS been winning, since Kubiak spoke to his 3-7 football
team about going into Cleveland and getting him a win. After that game,
they won an amazing 4-in-a-row to even their record at 7-7.

Here's the postgame presser from that game. Listen to Mario, and Andre
back their coach.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/inde...09&play_clip=Y

Skip to the 16min mark to listen to Dre talk about the seeds Kubiak planted way back then in '08.
They are starting to sprout, now.

Last edited by DexmanC; 11-05-2009 at 12:10 AM.
DexmanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #3
whiskeyrbl

Default Re: Swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Most Texans fans wouldn't know this, but the last time this team
lost back-to-back games (three in a row, actually,) was at the
Colts last year. Since then, they have gone 10-4 (5-2 on the road)
This team HAS been winning, since Kubiak spoke to his 3-7 football
team about going into Cleveland and getting him a win. After that game,
they won an amazing 4-in-a-row to even their record at 7-7.

Here's the postgame presser from that game. Listen to Mario, and Andre
back their coach.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/inde...09&play_clip=Y

Skip to the 16min mark to listen to Dre talk about the seeds Kubiak planted way back then in '08.
They are starting to sprout, now.

I did not realize our record over that span. Thanks for the insight. Sure would be nice to hit a new 4 game win streak starting this Sunday.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read