Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Play Maker

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I'm sitting home sick right now. I watched the Buffalo & San Francisco games yesterday. I've watched the Bengals game this morning, and I'm watching the Tennessee game right now.

I made a statement in another thread, that it looks like Brian Cushing is a playmaker, but it's too early to tell.

I take that back. He has stood out every game. He blitzes well, plays the run well, he covers well..... here in the Tennessee game they credit Mario with pressuring Collins to make that errant throw to Eugene Wilson. That was Cushing.

He was originally picked up by their RB (I think it was CJ), cut at the LOS. But he didn't stop. He continued to advance towards Collins. Their Center then jumps on his back, & Cushing dives for Collins & Wraps up his ankles as he throws.

He couldn't be stopped. He wouldn't be denied. He made that play happen.

He is a play maker.

That interception against Carson Palmer.. Wow.
Connor Barwin was also in on that play. Palmer tried to get the ball between Connor & Cush... He didn't expect Cush to have that kind of range, but Cush went after it and caught it clean with his hands.

Then that Int against Buffalo, where he tipped the ball to himself..

Wow.

I'm sitting home sick right now. I watched the Buffalo & San Francisco games yesterday. I've watched the Bengals game this morning, and I'm watching the Tennessee game right now.

I made a statement in another thread, that it looks like Brian Cushing is a playmaker, but it's too early to tell.

I take that back. He has stood out every game. He blitzes well, plays the run well, he covers well..... here in the Tennessee game they credit Mario with pressuring Collins to make that errant throw to Eugene Wilson. That was Cushing.

He was originally picked up by their RB (I think it was CJ), cut at the LOS. But he didn't stop. He continued to advance towards Collins. Their Center then jumps on his back, & Cushing dives for Collins & Wraps up his ankles as he throws.

He couldn't be stopped. He wouldn't be denied. He made that play happen.

He is a play maker.

That interception against Carson Palmer.. Wow.
Connor Barwin was also in on that play. Palmer tried to get the ball between Connor & Cush... He didn't expect Cush to have that kind of range, but Cush went after it and caught it clean with his hands.

Then that Int against Buffalo, where he tipped the ball to himself..

Wow.
You shoulda gotten sick weeks ago and you would have seen what everyone has been talking about. smiley face thinggy

Back