Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-02-2009   #1
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9288 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Browns fire GM?

Looks like that is what is being said

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-cleveland/

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/11841
Old 11-02-2009   #2
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Browns fire GM?

That was quick. Mangini shouldn't be too far behind.
Old 11-02-2009   #3
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9288 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
I dont know if that will happen since Phil Savage is still owed 24 mil and Im not sure what Lerner owes Mangini
Old 11-02-2009   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I hope people remember this guy was called Man-genius not very long ago for the quick turnaround he led in NYJ....
Old 11-02-2009   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

this guy actually was doing the right things, and Mangini has been unbelievably awful in every possible way. this team is an embarrassment.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

this guy actually was doing the right things, and Mangini has been unbelievably awful in every possible way. this team is an embarrassment.
How is a GM supposed to gather the talent needed to win in only one year? No wonder the Browns have always sucked.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #7
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2455 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected

How does this team get this bad this fast? Epic Fail. It starts at the top. Randy Lerner has done nothing to build this team. No true football GM, ect. Fail-Fail-Fail !!!!!

Absolutely embarassing to us older fans who were fans in the day of Jim Brown, Leroy Kelly, ect. The good ole days are long gone for this group. Shame.
Old 11-03-2009   #8
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
How does this team get this bad this fast? Epic Fail. It starts at the top. Randy Lerner has done nothing to build this team. No true football GM, ect. Fail-Fail-Fail !!!!!

Absolutely embarassing to us older fans who were fans in the day of Jim Brown, Leroy Kelly, ect. The good ole days are long gone for this group. Shame.
i feel for ya, friend. how long do you give Mangini? no way he stays on another year, is there?
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #9
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When Manginni is gone, I don't ever expect him to show up as a NFL head coach again. What a goof ball.
Old 11-03-2009   #10
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2455 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
i feel for ya, friend. how long do you give Mangini? no way he stays on another year, is there?
As bad as it is in Cleveland, firing Mangini at this point is too good for him. Make him explain every day what improvements he is making. Make him sit in the corner. Make him drink water out of Lake Erie. Have him scub the seats in the Dawgpound after a "free beer and chili night".

This guy has done nothing to improve this team. Firing is too good for him. LOL
Old 11-03-2009   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

What is wrong with you guys? Didnt you see Kokinis fumble the game away last week?

Not to mention he can't throw a TD pass worth a damn.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #12
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn! We don't get to play the Browns this season.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #13
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
What is wrong with you guys? Didnt you see Kokinis fumble the game away last week?

Not to mention he can't throw a TD pass worth a damn.
This firing was more about Mangini than it was Kokinis. Kokinis is one of those GM's that works under the head coach.

If Mangini's in Cleveland next year, it'll be the GM that's calling the shots...not him.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #14
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Damn! We don't get to play the Browns this season.
I wouldnt put it past this jekyll and hyde team to lose to the browns.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #15
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Browns are so bad, what do you do to fix them? VY would be the best QB on that team...yikes, I just said that...Their D is bad, their O is bad, what a cluster ****.
Old 11-03-2009   #16
texdawg
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
The Browns are so bad, what do you do to fix them? VY would be the best QB on that team...yikes, I just said that...Their D is bad, their O is bad, what a cluster ****.
I agree..Its a dumpster fire sitting on top of a nuclear storage facility sitting on top of a vulcano. I can't believe these gubbers won even 1 game. Worst team in the league by far. By years end this team will rival the old Bucks for sheer ineptitude. Kills me to have to say that. Been a fan for over 50 yrs.
Old 11-03-2009   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

any body listen to the video on the link?

They're all over the fact that Mangini picked Kokinas... & saying how that's a screwed up from the get go.

That's not much different from what happened here in Houston.
Old 11-03-2009   #18
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
I agree..Its a dumpster fire sitting on top of a nuclear storage facility sitting on top of a vulcano. I can't believe these gubbers won even 1 game. Worst team in the league by far. By years end this team will rival the old Bucks for sheer ineptitude. Kills me to have to say that. Been a fan for over 50 yrs.
Sucks man. I KNEW Manginawas gonna bomb there. The smartest thing they did was move Edwards. He's awfull and they got something for him.
Old 11-03-2009   #19
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

THe Browns are going to have to retool the whole roster and whoever goes there is going to have a tough job
Old 11-03-2009   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Big difference nobody here throwing anyone under the bus. Makes me very thankful to be how sad it would be to have all the joy of the game sucked out of your soul
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read