Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2009   #1
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who Cares What ESPN Says? KSK Discovered Our Team

Kissing Suzy Kolbert is IMO the funniest sports blog out there. Their impersonations of JJ and Wade Phillips are epic. They decided to feature the Texans today. This link leads to a fantasy conversation that isn't exactly G rated, but is awesome nonetheless. Apparently OD read up on mythology and has decided that he, Matt, Slaton, and AJ comprise the four headed beast that is the Chimera. For those that don't already know a Chimera has four heads -- a goat, dragon, and lion spring from it's neck, and the tail is a serpent.

OD wishes to be known as "snake d**k." He likes this because the snake is "sneaky dangerous, like me. No expects a monster to have a snake head around back. Plus, it’s kinda phallic. I could be snake d**k. Like, when other tight ends catch passes, it’s COOOOOLLLLLLEEEEYYYYYY or HEEEEEEAAAAAPPPPPPP or HHHHEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTHHHHHH. For me, Houston fans would go SSSSSNNNNNNAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE (you get the picture)."

Slaton and Matt have a little row over who gets to be the lion and who is the goat. Matt maintains he is the lion because "lions don't get benched." Slaton gets a bit upset over this, as one can imagine he would with his fragile ego. AJ, always the peacemaker, agrees to be the goat and deems Steve the lion and Matt the dragon. Why?

"CAUSE I’S THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES, LITTLE ****** LION. Go get your lionnesses to do your hunting for you, bench b*tch! BBBAAA-AAAAAA-AAAHHHHHH! G.O.A.T.!"
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #2
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Cares What ESPN Says? KSK Discovered Our Team

Now we know why Schaub randomly throws passes 30 feet away from his target. This dudes got the crazy eyes!

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #3
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Just in case some missed the joke, G.O.A.T. = Greatest Of All Time(s). Andre is most definitely our G.O.A.T.
Old 11-02-2009   #4
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post

Now we know why Schaub randomly throws passes 30 feet away from his target. This dudes got the crazy eyes!
I liked the comment that he looked higher than a giraffe's vag. I'm stealing that one.
Old 11-02-2009   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

woah, guys help me out... I cant find my one shoe...

Stoner MVP!
Old 11-02-2009   #6
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
woah, guys help me out... I cant find my one shoe...

Stoner MVP!

Separated at birth!

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Kissing Suzy Kolbert is IMO the funniest sports blog out there. Their impersonations of JJ and Wade Phillips are epic. They decided to feature the Texans today. This link leads to a fantasy conversation that isn't exactly G rated, but is awesome nonetheless. Apparently OD read up on mythology and has decided that he, Matt, Slaton, and AJ comprise the four headed beast that is the Chimera. For those that don't already know a Chimera has four heads -- a goat, dragon, and lion spring from it's neck, and the tail is a serpent.

OD wishes to be known as "snake d**k." He likes this because the snake is "sneaky dangerous, like me. No expects a monster to have a snake head around back. Plus, it’s kinda phallic. I could be snake d**k. Like, when other tight ends catch passes, it’s COOOOOLLLLLLEEEEYYYYYY or HEEEEEEAAAAAPPPPPPP or HHHHEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTHHHHHH. For me, Houston fans would go SSSSSNNNNNNAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE (you get the picture)."

Slaton and Matt have a little row over who gets to be the lion and who is the goat. Matt maintains he is the lion because "lions don't get benched." Slaton gets a bit upset over this, as one can imagine he would with his fragile ego. AJ, always the peacemaker, agrees to be the goat and deems Steve the lion and Matt the dragon. Why?

"CAUSE I’S THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES, LITTLE ****** LION. Go get your lionnesses to do your hunting for you, bench b*tch! BBBAAA-AAAAAA-AAAHHHHHH! G.O.A.T.!"
That was great Dan! Good find!!
Old 11-02-2009   #8
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Allsome. I laughed hard.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #9
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

This comment made me laugh out loud
Quote:
Matt Schaub looks higher than giraffe p****.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #10
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie

Rep Power: 48 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

This is the next guy to get caught with a Whizzinator. Guaranteed.
Old 11-02-2009   #11
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 474 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Goatcheese;1291169]

Hey! Is that Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds?? Where's the horn-rim glasses and pocket calculator???
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #12
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Great, great find!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #13
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:

Separated at birth!
You are so wrong.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #14
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

KSK's a good one, yes.
Old 11-03-2009   #15
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I sent this to my roommate and he sent me back this:

Remix of Joe Namath accosting Suzie Kolber set to a groovy beat.

It's the greatest remix of anything ever.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #16
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Really well done that remix, thanks for the link!
Old 11-03-2009   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

While this one is good, the Rex Ryan KSK fantasy talk is pure genius.
Old 11-03-2009   #18
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoubleeagle View Post
Hey! Is that Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds?? Where's the horn-rim glasses and pocket calculator???

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #19
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Slaton is not the lion because lions dont get benched was the best line. I lol'ed on that one.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #20
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Four-Headed Monster

*NSFW*

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...tml#more-20766

pure win.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read