Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 8: Other Games Thread

Ryan

THIS YEAR
Dolphins trying to hold on. We need them to win!

Let's go for a jags loss!

Last edited:

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
Did anyone else see Favre's expression when he walked on the field to a ton of boos?

This must be a strange game for him and the GB fans.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
They'll cheer for him again when he goes into the HOF as a Packer. Until then, he'll be despised.

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
Did anyone else see Favre's expression when he walked on the field to a ton of boos?

This must be a strange game for him and the GB fans.
He winked at the camera. I'm not even watching the RZ channel right now, I can't stand Favre/Favre's coverage.

I don't give two ***** that he was traded from Atlanta, stop telling us the same damn stories for four years.

Kulluminatii

Veteran
He winked at the camera. I'm not even watching the RZ channel right now, I can't stand Favre/Favre's coverage.

I don't give two ***** that he was traded from Atlanta, stop telling us the same damn stories for four years.
Four years you say....interesting...since Brett's number is 4...and if you think about it the "A" in FAVRE could be made to look like a 4.....

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!:mcnugget:

I'm sorry, I just love watching the guy play. I just tend to zone out when the media starts whoring itself out to Favre.

gtexan02

Working?
Booooo!!!!

:foottap:
Why would you boo a Titans victory? I desperately want them to beat Jax. Jax holds the tie breaker over us and has the same number of losses as we do. A Titans win would put us in control of our own playoff destiny. Titans arent going to do anything this year, regardless of if they win a game tonight

Wolf

100% Texan
A. Green just made more yards on that catch (12 yards) than what I think he did for the Texans in 2 years

add 2 yards or so rushing

Wolf

100% Texan
what a BS call on roughing the passer on rogers .. my goodness the calls are stupid sometimes

gtexan02

Working?
Titans win puts us in comfortable control of the 6th seed in the AFC for now. Cinci and Baltimore play next week, could make for an interesting race

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Arizona is losing. Correction, lost. Good news if you are a Niner-In-Law like I am. Curt Warner with 5, that's f-i-v-e interceptions and 6 turnovers.

kastofsna

Hall of Fame
unlike the Titans whose season is tanked and can start Young (who looked pretty good today), the Cardinals are still leading the division and will probably stick with Warner till they're out of it. but yeah it'd be nice to see Leinart get a shot.