Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-03-2009   #41
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: 50 rep but im angry at my self

man... i'm shocked i don't have more negative reps... maybe the mods are nice or something..

Next Season 02-20-2006 08:26 PM Corrosion
Israel military... 06-02-2006 01:20 PM cap1 Your way off on your Views.
Vince Young getting... 06-01-2006 04:44 PM WWJD Too stupid for any message board. Dumb.
Eric Moulds....opinion... 07-02-2006 07:12 PM Hutch13
Talk trash to Eagles... 09-06-2006 07:45 PM chuckm classless stuff
Brady Quinn probably... 05-03-2007 12:58 PM Specnatz jealousy is a powerfuldragon is it not.
McCain a True... 10-08-2008 07:41 AM Super Mario Gayest movie ever? That earns you neg rep. (talkin' bout top gun)
Houston park visitors,... 12-06-2008 12:54 PM Revolution I don't find the humor in your post, sorry.
Old 11-03-2009   #42
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74774 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

I've only gotten negged twice. My favorite was the guy who neg repped this, for "double standards." (In his half-defense, I didn't quote the post I was satirizing, although it was quoted in the post right next to mine). It was intended as sarcasm, which tends to somehow fly wayyyyy over some people's heads.

I'm pretty sure I've only neg repped one person, some douche that called Marines stupid for absolutely no reason in one of the game day threads a few weeks ago.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #43
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I cherish my negative rep the most. Most of these I deserved, too.

12-03-2008 07:09 PM Ckw5814 Really a pointless post.
09-11-2008 03:07 AM Texan JBZ Neither do you
05-03-2008 10:07 AM TEXANS84 Right back at ya.
02-06-2008 01:25 PM Goldensilence your true class shines.
10-22-2007 12:49 PM Double Barrel Nice trolling effort....DB
09-12-2007 09:11 PM mexican_texan uh. no.
08-26-2007 05:11 PM Hervoyel Weak
12-21-2006 04:22 PM Porky Very week take. If you are going to argue the other side, I know you can do better! Better luck next time - Porky
12-11-2006 06:23 PM Second Honeymoon please cry some more or just leave the board altogether....stop crying like a little baby as it is quite embarassing-dftw
12-03-2006 07:43 PM bah007 rubbish...
11-28-2006 11:27 AM bah007 rubbish...
11-26-2006 12:34 PM CowboysTexansFan Chad Stanley SUCKS!!!
11-08-2006 10:14 AM Second Honeymoon Worst....Post....Ever....Stanley sucks
10-02-2006 01:38 PM TheOgre Don't be dyslexic when spelling UT. Show respect.
04-01-2006 11:17 PM MorKnolle

My personal favorites are the back-to-back bah007 "rubbishes" and getting slammed twice for my half-kidding support for Chad Stanley. Oh, I like Second Honeymoons little gem too.

The moral of this story is.... always try to be a better person, but only the person YOU want to be. Don't let some of the balloon heads on here bring you down. There are some great guys to listen to, though. InfantryCak, Vinny and Double Barrel just to name a few. Keep supporting the Texans and you are good on my list, because sometimes even that is hard to do.
LOL @ the bah007 reps.

I have yet to receive neg rep. And this is not an open invite to do so. kthxbai
Old 11-03-2009   #44
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I really don't give out negative rep, in fact, I don't think I ever have. Maybe I should when well deserved, but just haven't.

And I have only received it once, but I think the person giving had a legitimate reason for it, so it is completely fine by me. Even if I wasn't justified, I wouldn't care. My reputation here is not all that crucial.

siab(slatonis... I am going to refer to you as this to make it shorter from now on), don't let neg rep get you down. On a messageboard it is meaningless. It's how you are perceived in the real world that should matter most.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #45
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
man... i'm shocked i don't have more negative reps... maybe the mods are nice or something..

Vince Young getting... 06-01-2006 04:44 PM WWJD Too stupid for any message board. Dumb.
Brady Quinn probably... 05-03-2007 12:58 PM Specnatz jealousy is a powerfuldragon is it not.
McCain a True... 10-08-2008 07:41 AM Super Mario Gayest movie ever? That earns you neg rep. (talkin' bout top gun)
Houston park visitors,... 12-06-2008 12:54 PM Revolution I don't find the humor in your post, sorry.
Dadgum, neg repped for a movie? Tough crowd, I tell ya
Old 11-03-2009   #46
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was 15 once, I think. Long time ago on a planet far far away or at least I felt I was on a different planet than others. Spelling was nowhere on my list of things I disliked about myself because the list was too long for "silly" things. Slatonisabeast, you got some real good info from people out in the world who care enough about you to give you some suggestions. Hope you follow through. You are a young man heading into being an adult. It is not an easy process, but how you handle the experiences determine how you end up. There is nothing wrong with self evaluation and I do a very serious one on my birthday and also at Christmas to make sure I am focused and not getting caught in any traps. Just remember to have some fun along the way. Peace, out.
Old 11-03-2009   #47
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
all my reputation is from people who fill bad for me...

i fill good and bad at the same time 50% is on the good 50% on the bad

but if you look....closely every one feals bad for my spelling

im just leting you no that i deserve the criticsisem because i am 15 and im in highschool but yet i am a dumb ass

i just wish people would look into my posts with out saying oh my head hurts or wheres the espren....

so.....

i say 75% of my repuation i dont deserve
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-03-2009   #48
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I was 15 once, I think. Long time ago on a planet far far away or at least I felt I was on a different planet than others. Spelling was nowhere on my list of things I disliked about myself because the list was too long for "silly" things. Slatonisabeast, you got some real good info from people out in the world who care enough about you to give you some suggestions. Hope you follow through. You are a young man heading into being an adult. It is not an easy process, but how you handle the experiences determine how you end up. There is nothing wrong with self evaluation and I do a very serious one on my birthday and also at Christmas to make sure I am focused and not getting caught in any traps. Just remember to have some fun along the way. Peace, out.
The only problem with this is that he is 15!

He is in high school, this is not a 9 year old kid.

I am a sophmore in College now but that was not long ago and I can promise you that he would not pass a single class the way he is spelling in high school(I went to a public high school in Houston as well).

I think either:
A. This whole thing is a joke from someone that has gone on way to long
B. He actually is a 15 year old that can't spell and starts insane threads for no reason who needs a lot of help from his parents,school,friends,etc. to function in society. It is more than his spelling that needs work.

Sorry if this comes off harsh but I feel it needs to be said, when he first came I was one of those people who possitive repped him and told him to not listen to what others say and keep posting.

I just have a wierd feeling about this.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #49
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

got a new one to add to this list:

even sesame street... 11-07-2009 01:21 PM Joe Texan For you to dis Fox is to be bias in the liberal news feild, No wonder you considered a little warped
Old 11-07-2009   #50
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
got a new one to add to this list:

even sesame street... 11-07-2009 01:21 PM Joe Texan For you to dis Fox is to be bias in the liberal news feild, No wonder you considered a little warped
I've read that three times and I still can't make any sense of it.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #51
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I've read that three times and I still can't make any sense of it.
i think --and this is just pure speculation at that inchoate mishmash of bad spellings and awkward comma splices-- i think it's trying to say that for me to heap disrespect on Fox News is to display a bias towards the liberal news media, or fox news's enemy, the MSM. That i don't agree with the crybaby becks, the outraged o'reillys, and impotent hannitys of the network makes me one of those whose viewpoints are considered warped and of the devil.
Old 11-07-2009   #52
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74774 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i think --and this is just pure speculation at that inchoate mishmash of bad spellings and awkward comma splices-- i think it's trying to say that for me to heap disrespect on Fox News is to display a bias towards the liberal news media, or fox news's enemy, the MSM. That i don't agree with the crybaby becks, the outraged o'reillys, and impotent hannitys of the network makes me one of those whose viewpoints are considered warped and of the devil.
I think he is trying to say that you are being hypocritical when claiming Fox is biased because they are the only conservative voice in the predominantly liberal news field. This is yet another example of why some consider you to be a little warped.

This is interesting. It's like reading Ulysses. Actually, I hate Ulysses.
Old 11-07-2009   #53
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
I think he is trying to say that you are being hypocritical when claiming Fox is biased because they are the only conservative voice in the predominantly liberal news field. This is yet another example of why some consider you to be a little warped.

This is interesting. It's like reading Ulysses. Actually, I hate Ulysses.
i know. i just enjoy playing the leftist on these boards.
Old 11-07-2009   #54
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Quote:
i know. i just enjoy playing the leftist on these boards.
So you admit it's an act! You know who else enjoyed being a leftist? Stalin.
Old 11-07-2009   #55
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
So you admit it's an act! You know who else enjoyed being a leftist? Stalin.
anyone who's a realist is usually pretty much a centrist.
Old 11-07-2009   #56
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
anyone who's a realist is usually pretty much a centrist.
The thing is, almost everyone thinks they are a centrist. Very rarely will someone say "Hell yeah I am a right winger!! If it ain't right it ain't right!"

(The first "right" was for right wing policies, the second "right" as in correct. Sorry for any confusion)
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009   #57
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
The only problem with this is that he is 15!

He is in high school, this is not a 9 year old kid.

I am a sophmore in College now but that was not long ago and I can promise you that he would not pass a single class the way he is spelling in high school(I went to a public high school in Houston as well).

I think either:
A. This whole thing is a joke from someone that has gone on way to long
B. He actually is a 15 year old that can't spell and starts insane threads for no reason who needs a lot of help from his parents,school,friends,etc. to function in society. It is more than his spelling that needs work.

Sorry if this comes off harsh but I feel it needs to be said, when he first came I was one of those people who possitive repped him and told him to not listen to what others say and keep posting.

I just have a wierd feeling about this.
This post holds a lot of truth. Here's an example of my awful typing on the first message board I ever joined:
Age 12:
Quote:
YO GO to my site o ya and does anyone know any more bishi siteS?
Age 13:
Quote:
Yeah, i know there not up. I uploaded them but they it came up as a broken image so I just deleted em. Ill get right on them as soon as i read a few chapters of my summer reading.
Age 15:
Quote:
Yes, indeed. We are back for your entertainment.
Thanks for coming back and reading this, but I really want everyone of you members-- Yes all 80somthing of you to come back and post your hearts out.
There is still fun to be had in this old board.
Thanks again!
Anthony
And I joined here when I was 16. Granted, I've been around the interwebs and message boards for a long, long time. So my typing has gotten significantly better as time progressed, but still. At age 15 I was forming sentences. The way slatonisabeast types though, is how a lot of silly kids his age type though. Just check out some of their myspaces. They're chock-full of awful grammar and an overabundance of HTML.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read