Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-01-2009   #21
Ckw

Default Re: 50 rep but im angry at my self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
My thoughts also. You put it nicer than what was crossing my mind.

Reps are personal. Between 2 people - not to be shared with everyone.

If they wanted them shared they would post them in a thread - not as +/- rep.
Agreed. That being said, I'd love to know what post I gave TL13 negative rep for. Rarely do I ever give out negative rep so that guy must have really pissed me off.
Old 11-01-2009   #22
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Agreed. That being said, I'd love to know what post I gave TL13 negative rep for. Rarely do I ever give out negative rep so that guy must have really pissed me off.
that one......

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...02#post1066802
Old 11-01-2009   #23
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
Hmmmm.... I must have been in a really bad mood that day.
Old 11-01-2009   #24
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

deleted-wrong thread
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #25
Khari
Administrator

Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Punt time, way to go D!!
wrong thread?
Old 11-01-2009   #26
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
wrong thread?
Yeah, got excited and opened the wrong tab.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #27
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Yeah, got excited and opened the wrong tab.
You should have left the post alone. It was funny and with the way we are playing so far, we might need a little humor today.
Sponsored links
Old 11-01-2009   #28
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

How do you see your rep comments?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #29
Khari
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
How do you see your rep comments?
click User CP
Old 11-01-2009   #30
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

two people post their negative rep lists and i didn't hit either of you??? Could have sworn I'd done it to Slaton at least once. I'm disappointed in me.

I literally don't have enough time to post all the negative reps i've gotten here....so I'll just come back and post the raw number. Keep your head up slaton. You'll never be dinged as much as me or bongo

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #31
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I have always viewed rep kinda like receiving or giving a PM and by that I mean private. I would just suggest to be careful when making your rep public because whomever repped you may not want his/her rep to you shared with others. I could be wrong about that however I know I have received rep from others that I took as a private thing between the repper and myself.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #32
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
You know it's not very mature to go around publishing your rep comments. Not that anyone wouldnt fess up to leaving +/- rep.

Just seems like a tacky move.
Lighten up. I was trying to make him feel a little better about his rep "situation". Notice that I didn't post the thread names because I didn't want people looking at specific comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
two people post their negative rep lists and i didn't hit either of you??? Could have sworn I'd done it to Slaton at least once. I'm disappointed in me.
Go ahead and slap me one if you feel like it... honestly I am also surprised that you haven't done it yet. I am a lot less sensitive about my rep number than most it seems....
Old 11-02-2009   #33
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
click User CP
LOL, I never knew such a feature exists!
Guess I owed a lot of thank you, LOL!

I simply think that each board member can and does contribute.
We don't have to agree on things.
If I look for agreement, there would be no need for discussion!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #34
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
all my reputation is from people who fill bad for me...

i fill good and bad at the same time 50% is on the good 50% on the bad

but if you look....closely every one feals bad for my spelling

im just leting you no that i deserve the criticsisem because i am 15 and im in highschool but yet i am a dumb ass

i just wish people would look into my posts with out saying oh my head hurts or wheres the espren....

so.....

i say 75% of my repuation i dont deserve
Hey, I didn't rep you; I didn't feel bad for you!

The only thing I ever said was to keep posting; you will improve naturally!
Old 11-02-2009   #35
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post

I literally don't have enough time to post all the negative reps i've gotten here....so I'll just come back and post the raw number. Keep your head up slaton. You'll never be dinged as much as me or bongo
Just post the link to the thread where you went through each neg rep you ever received.

nvm found it. unless you've been neg repped since

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48101
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #36
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I have always viewed rep kinda like receiving or giving a PM and by that I mean private. I would just suggest to be careful when making your rep public because whomever repped you may not want his/her rep to you shared with others. I could be wrong about that however I know I have received rep from others that I took as a private thing between the repper and myself.
Right, agree completely
Old 11-02-2009   #37
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Another thing I want to mention is that it's not nice to take people for fools!
Old 11-02-2009   #38
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
Just post the link to the thread where you went through each neg rep you ever received.

nvm found it. unless you've been neg repped since

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48101
I've gone up from 31 to 47 since then.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #39
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Lighten up. I was trying to make him feel a little better about his rep "situation". Notice that I didn't post the thread names because I didn't want people looking at specific comments.

Go ahead and slap me one if you feel like it... honestly I am also surprised that you haven't done it yet. I am a lot less sensitive about my rep number than most it seems....
What are you talking about?

My post was to the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #40
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
all my reputation is from people who fill bad for me...

i fill good and bad at the same time 50% is on the good 50% on the bad

but if you look....closely every one feals bad for my spelling

im just leting you no that i deserve the criticsisem because i am 15 and im in highschool but yet i am a dumb ass

i just wish people would look into my posts with out saying oh my head hurts or wheres the espren....

so.....

i say 75% of my repuation i dont deserve
Slaton, best thing I can say is, don't be so hard on yourself, I think most of us enjoy having a Texan fans posting on here.

your aren't a dumbass

I know I am going to sound like a parent here but..

then the good news is that you can do something about it.It is correctable. you have three years until you are graduating high school . I don't know what your plans are , but a good idea would be to get with your english teacher and see if he/she can help you with your spelling. Ask your parents for help on it.. one way to start is go through your threads and look at your posts , click on quote and look at all the red lines that show up on the posts.. also some of your words are words but they are just spelled wrong (know and no ). When I was in school, our teacher would give us a list of words and we had to 1) right the definition down of the word, 2) write the word 5 times and 3) write the word using a sentence

sure it is hard work, but you can do it(and not on a computer, just plain ole pen and paper) .. again I don't know what your plans are for after high school(not sure if you have even thought about it) , but if you have plans to go to college, you will will be writing some papers or at your job after high school, you will be writing things from time to time.. It is VERY correctable

If you decide you want to fix your spelling and grammer, now is the time to think about it, you have resources at your fingertips with teachers

heck there are websites to help you also
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UT...s=0&fr2=rs-top

Anyway try not to be so hard on yourself and again, this is something that is very easily correctable and If you need some help with something, I can try to help you if you want(I am not an english teacher)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read