Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-30-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 15 year old with big expectations vs bills

first i will like to say this is this is guna be 1 hell! of a game....if the texans come out and play 60 min we win if we dont well....they win.......

this is a 50/50 game untell proven

texans offence been nearly unstopable and by unstopable i mean everything other then the run game....

this said i see the texans throwing earley and ofton the runing game will not get going in this game at all. this said if andre does not get his reps who will step up

1 owen danals?
2 andre davis?
3 jacoby jones?
4 david anderson?

my guess all 4 will we allready know walter is good so thats why i did not bring him up

my expectations if we play 60 min are the folowing

schaub 300+ yard game *throwing* 2 td 0 int / fum
slaton *runing* 100 yards 0 fum
cushing 1 sack and 1int and led team in tackels
andre 130+ yards 8+ receptions
od 100+ yards 9 receptions
super mario 2 sacks

if we dont play 60 min my expectations are the folowing

just win!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: 15 year old with big expectations vs bills

anyone have any aspirin?
Old 10-30-2009   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
anyone have any aspirin?
How about hard liquor?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #4
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

It's OK everyone, I speak slatonisabeast. I'm a member of an activist group that seeks to translate incomprehensible English to one which normal humans can understand. The following is what slatonisabeast meant to say:

First I would like to say that this is going to be one hell of a game. If the Texans come and and play 60 minutes, we win. If we don't, well, they win. This is a 50/50 game until proven. (?)

The Texans offense has been nearly unstoppable and by unstoppable I mean everything other than the run game.

This brilliant observation said, I see the Texans throwing early and often. The running game will not get going in this game at all. This said if Andre does not get his reps who will step up? Perhaps Owen Daniels, Ande Davis, Jacoby Jones, or David Anderson?

I'm guessing that all four will, we all know that Walter will so that's why I didn't bring him up fellow Texans fans.

If they meet my expectations with a 60 minute game I expect the following:

Schaub- 300+ yard game with 2 TD's, no picks, no fumbles
Slaton- 100 yards rushing with no fumbles
Cushing- 1 sack and 1 INT and leads the team in tackles
Andre- 130+ yards with at least 8 receptions
OD- 100+ yards with 9 receptions
Super Mario- 2 sacks

Let's just win!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #5
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
first i will like to say this is this is guna be 1 hell! of a game....if the texans come out and play 60 min we win if we dont well....they win.......

this is a 50/50 game untell proven

texans offence been nearly unstopable and by unstopable i mean everything other then the run game....

this said i see the texans throwing earley and ofton the runing game will not get going in this game at all. this said if andre does not get his reps who will step up

1 owen danals?
2 andre davis?
3 jacoby jones?
4 david anderson?

my guess all 4 will we allready know walter is good so thats why i did not bring him up

my expectations if we play 60 min are the folowing

schaub 300+ yard game *throwing* 2 td 0 int / fum
slaton *runing* 100 yards 0 fum
cushing 1 sack and 1int and led team in tackels
andre 130+ yards 8+ receptions
od 100+ yards 9 receptions
super mario 2 sacks

if we dont play 60 min my expectations are the folowing

just win!
Every english teacher you've ever had should be fired.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Wind and rain may screw up all of the above.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
Every english teacher you've ever had should be fired.

And for every poster like slatonisabeast, we also have an accompanying grammer nazi.

It's a football BBS, not a English class. Lighten up.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2009   #8
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
And for every poster like slatonisabeast, we also have an accompanying grammer nazi.

Stop, Grammer time!

But seriously, the correct spelling is "grammar".
JDizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #9
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Thorn, pointing out mistakes on the OP's many grammatical errors isn't being grammar police. Asking the kid to start a thread that people can read isn't asking too much. He has the ability to use spell check so it's not much to ask him to use it.
Old 10-30-2009   #10
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Thorn, pointing out mistakes on the OP's many grammatical errors isn't being grammar police. Asking the kid to start a thread that people can read isn't asking too much. He has the ability to use spell check so it's not much to ask him to use it.

I understand your point. Iím partially dyslexic and a bad typist, so just about any post I make over two sentences I often run through word first. Itís probably why Iím so sensitive to that type of behavior. In fact, now I'm wondering why I misspelled grammar, Word should have caught that. Or I just didnít see the little red line under it. LOL

And now that Iíve derailed the thread, let me put it back on track with saying I think we beat the Bills by 17 or more Sunday.

Old 10-30-2009   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I understand your point. Iím partially dyslexic and a bad typist, so just about any post I make over two sentences I often run through word first. Itís probably why Iím so sensitive to that type of behavior. In fact, now I'm wondering why I misspelled grammar, Word should have caught that. Or I just didnít see the little red line under it. LOL

And now that Iíve derailed the thread, let me put it back on track with saying I think we beat the Bills by 17 or more Sunday.
^ ^ ^
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I understand your point. I’m partially dyslexic and a bad typist, so just about any post I make over two sentences I often run through word first. It’s probably why I’m so sensitive to that type of behavior. In fact, now I'm wondering why I misspelled grammar, Word should have caught that. Or I just didn’t see the little red line under it. LOL

And now that I’ve derailed the thread, let me put it back on track with saying I think we beat the Bills by 17 or more Sunday.
So when you make drunk posts, does Word crash on you?

Thread Hijacking is better anyways. LOL
Old 10-30-2009   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
So when you make drunk posts, does Word crash on you?

Thread Hijacking is better anyways. LOL
Drunk posting does not require Word, it only requires beer.

Old 10-30-2009   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Drunk posting does not require Word, it only requires beer.
Good point.
Old 10-30-2009   #15
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Quote:
I understand your point. I’m partially dyslexic and a bad typist, so just about any post I make over two sentences I often run through word first. It’s probably why I’m so sensitive to that type of behavior. In fact, now I'm wondering why I misspelled grammar, Word should have caught that. Or I just didn’t see the little red line under it. LOL

And now that I’ve derailed the thread, let me put it back on track with saying I think we beat the Bills by 17 or more Sunday.
I'm a freaking tremendous speller/typist but I still have to resort to spell check. And I'm also hammered right now and just had to go back and re-type 10 words and that last number to make it right. But I did it. I don't want to look like an *****. The board's been on this kid to amp up his freaking spelling game but he continues to crap on the English language. Asking someone to type coherently on a message board isn't asking much.

FTR, I saw Texans by 9.

NM, checked my facebook and I said 24-13 Texans.
Old 10-30-2009   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

If you use Firefox there is an option to click and it will spell check as you go just like Word.
Old 10-30-2009   #17
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

If we are who we think we are we should beat the times we are "supposed" to beat and this is one of them and TBH we already proveed that when we beat Cincy so yeah Bills get RDY TO LOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are not even thinking about u we are thinking about teh colts yeah we can not think about u and still win
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #18
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Now we need Johnsonfan to post and then we'll have the trifecta.
Old 10-30-2009   #19
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

I think "danals" should have a solid game, but I think this game rests on the O-line's shoulders and Slaton's grip. Run the ball baby!
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #20
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:

I am going to have to agree with the Spell check Nazi. It was the first thing I thought when I read it, but I do agree Texans by double digits Thorn. I just think it is cool a man of your age can even turn on a PC. Your generation invented the abacus, right?

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read