Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-30-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default has any one noticed how....

the texans never talk about games. we have some players that can ,,,,,and most of the time do make big plays. but never have i heard them talk alot about it.

for ex.

andre johnson best wide reciver in the game in my book

mario...one of the best hurt this year but doing what he can

owen danials,....verry soft spoken hardly ever hear him speak

schaub leader of touch downs but never brags

demeco ryans a quiet beast

look at the saints reggie last week said there going undefeated

and t.o *last year*

i like how this is we got players that talk on the field and thats how it should be
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: has any one noticed how....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
the texans never talk about games. we have some players that can ,,,,,and most of the time do make big plays. but never have i heard them talk alot about it.

for ex.

and t.o *last year*

i like how this is we got players that talk on the field and thats how it should be
Seems to be the type of players McNair wants.
Old 10-30-2009   #3
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 5477 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected

Good observation. I also think it's pretty cool that the team is like this. Maybe they're following Kubiak's lead- he really doesn't ever say anything controversial.
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #4
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, I've noticed. And I agree, I'd much rather have our players do their talking on the field. Reggie Bust is just making an ass of himself and giving those of us that like to rag on him more ammunition.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #5
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 108483 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Just recently Schaub was bragging about bouncing a golf ball off a lady's head to make par.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #6
Ckw

Quote:

for ex.

and t.o *last year*

Have you been practicing sentence structure, coherency, and spelling, slatonisabeast? I am amazed I can actually comprehend what you are saying in this post. Way to go!
Old 10-30-2009   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Have you been practicing sentence structure, coherency, and spelling, slatonisabeast? I am amazed I can actually comprehend what you are saying in this post. Way to go!
Holy crap... Houston's public schools are actually doing something...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2009   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Just recently Schaub was bragging about bouncing a golf ball off a lady's head to make par.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Old 10-30-2009   #9
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Alas, I am letdown after reading this beauty from the "Why is this site more active" thread:

Quote:
because im here =] i make and stuped posts look good
WTF?!? "i make and stuped posts"?!?!?
Old 10-30-2009   #10
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks for the reps guys =]
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #11
Ckw

Quote:
thanks for the reps guys =]
I vote that anytime you make a coherent post with less than 10 misspelling you get rep.
Old 10-31-2009   #12
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

#1 I love it that our offensive players don't talk too much crap, but I want our D to be nasty and talk a little junk... gotta have that mean side...

#2 I vote slatonisabeast change his username to slatonisANbeast or something, then become a sportswriter...
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read