Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-30-2009   #1
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 791 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Idiotic Bills podcast

I just heard this and I found it pretty funny actually. It's starts off with some sarcasm and just gets ridiculous; for these guys to be previewing a game and not know really much AT ALL about the Texans.

They come off as if we are gonna get owned in Buffalo...Yet at the same time trashing how bad their own team is...

I thought this might give some of us Texans fans a good laugh, but remember these are idiots...

-By the way there is some cursing on this podcast just letting anyone know before hand.

Check it out:

http://wnywatercooler.blogspot.com/2...s-podcast.html
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Idiotic Bills podcast

Wow they sure do diss us.

And how do they have a job...?

They know nothing about other NFL teams.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #3
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Gotta give them credit for a good opening song.
Old 10-30-2009   #4
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 10-30-2009   #5
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 791 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Wow they sure do diss us.

And how do they have a job...?

They know nothing about other NFL teams.
Yeah, they diss us, their team, and themselves...

It's gonna feel good when we beat them after hearing these fools, but it definitely made me laugh and I enjoyed hearing them embarassing their own team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Yeah, ...

Last edited by Air Canada; 10-30-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 10-30-2009   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100466 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Umm....Who's "Slaten"?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100466 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, I just got done listening to that crap...... (and that's a insult to crap everywhere)

WOW, if I was a Bills fan I'd be embarrassed as hell. They know absolutely NOTHING about their opposition. I loved the predictions at the end...how they all had us scoring about 10 points. I also found it funny who they acted like everyone on our team is just some "expansion team scrub". "I'm not afraid of Johnson, Schaub, Daniels, and Kubiak"......yeah this is a podcast I'm going to be listening to next week.

I wish there was a way we could send this link to someone on the team......I'm sure the guys would get a kick out of hearing how much the suck...
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2009   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

pretty funny stuff, bunch of nerds sitting around drinking beer, being stupid sharing Bills low point in history. BALLHAWK! wait for Monday
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

These guys are really bad. Their NFL knowledge is lacking big time.

"Didnt Kubiak play quarterback?" "I dont know..."
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

They sound like a couple of guys who hang out on football message boards who don't know anything.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #11
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

as Texan fans, we have to share in the humiliation of Mark Vandameer and his silly calls "Rock and Roll, Texans"... talk about embarassing!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #12
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 11151 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

My brain hurts.

We should class action sue them.
Section516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #13
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

As Thorn says, life is hard and it's harder if you're stupid. Those guys have had a hard life. I bet they do get all their info off of message boards. Obviously, they don't do a bit of research for themselves.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #14
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Brady: 39-53 378 yds. 2 tds 1 int. This is keeping Brady in check?
Brees:16-29 172 0tds 0 int. Saints rush for 228 yds. Way to keep Brees in check.
What a couple of complete idiots. Must come from going to "The Ralph" every Sunday and killing massive amounts of braincells. They actually want AJ knocked out of the game? That's beyond tasteless in any context. I think this will be a tough game, but I hope we run the score up worse than NE-TENN.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #15
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1965 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's just embarrassing.
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #16
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Those guys must work for ESPN.
Old 10-30-2009   #17
whiskeyrbl

Talk about not having a clue about your opponent. These guys should lay off the weed before they do a show. They should be very afraid of the Texans, they absolutely don't have a clue.
Old 10-30-2009   #18
BillsFan6
Rookie

Here's a non-idiotic podcast for you:

http://billsandbeers.podbean.com/
BillsFan6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #19
Air Canada
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan6 View Post
Here's a non-idiotic podcast for you:

http://billsandbeers.podbean.com/
You posted that in another thread...I heard already and yeah it's not idiotic, they do sound like they have sense and know some football.
Old 10-30-2009   #20
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Ok, a simple wrong would have been just fine...
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read