Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-27-2009   #1
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default AJ not alone, T.O may of injured knee

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

A roundup of significant AFC East injuries from Sunday ...

Terrell Owens, Bills receiver: This injury didn't appear in any of the dispatches from Charlotte, but Owens tweeted after the Sunday's victory over the Carolina Panthers: "banged my knee up a lil bit!" This bears watching. Owens has been frustrated in the Bills' offense and also tweeted Sunday night "man i'm just trying 2 remain positive & push thru the trying times!" What would be the impact if Owens can't play? Hard to say. He has been more of a phantom or a decoy than a threat. Owens made three catches for 27 yards Sunday. He has just 18 catches for the season.
Section516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #2
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: AJ not alone, T.O may of injured knee

I'd rather him play. We already saw the defense try to adjust to a backup QB...dont want to see Dunta try and cover the Bills backup WR without proper prep time!!!
Old 10-27-2009   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
I'd rather him play. We already saw the defense try to adjust to a backup QB...dont want to see Dunta try and cover the Bills backup WR without proper prep time!!!
Don't worry........we should adjust by the 2nd quarter........maybe.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #4
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Last I checked the Bills don't throw to TO so who cares?
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: AJ not alone, T.O may of injured knee

Quote:
I'd rather him play because he is old, doesn't run his routes right, and drops balls.
Fixed it
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I want him to play. I want to see Cushing crush him at least once. With the way he's playing the back up over there could probably show up and be more inspired than he is right now. I don't see TO as a threat at all right now.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #7
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Fixed it

Nope. He constantly burns his coverage, and is always open, but sadly he can't hold onto the dang ball this year. The good thing is, he is pulling a ton of double coverage this year, and giving Lee Evans a wide open field.
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-27-2009   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

T.O. may've injured knee.

Not directed towards Section 516 but I've seen this before and for some reason this one really gets me. I'm usually not the grammar police.

Now back to the thread. I kind of agree that it would be better if he played because our defense might try to make a backup WR be a superstar.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #9
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandt38 View Post
Nope. He constantly burns his coverage, and is always open, but sadly he can't hold onto the dang ball this year. The good thing is, he is pulling a ton of double coverage this year, and giving Lee Evans a wide open field.
yeah, well Lee Evans is doing nothing either. He's my third fantasy receiver, so believe me - I've noticed.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read