Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Looking Ahead to The Bills

corytx8

Rookie
Sup guys,

The Niners game was ugly, but I will take a win from that game instead of a loss. But I am now looking ahead to our next matchup against the Bills. Btw, I'm stationed on the USS BUFFALO SSN-715 in Guam and our cook on board is a Bills fan and has a hard hat of the bills sitting on top of a microwave. For a big Texans fan like me, we have a good trash talking session going.

But let me get to the point. The Bills are on a role also. While their offense is stinking it up, their denfense is playing great ball vs the pass forcing 9 INTs. This concerns me some since we are a pass heavy team. They are weak against the run though, so this might be a good opporunity for our running game to show up. However, I highly doubt that. If the Texans show up focused on this team, hopefully they will since we have the COLTS the following week. We will win. But we know this teams history of downplaying our opponents.

I want to hear yalls thoughts about going into this week game vs. the bills. On another note, great win against the 49ers, but its said and done. Time to focus on the Bills.

:fans:

Last edited:
I'm actually kinda scared of this game because we need it so badly and it looks like their defensive strength will be good against our offensive strength. Also seeing as how our defense was getting beat by a rookie receiver, T.O. and Evans really make me nervous for this game because our front line still can't get pressure and Fitzpatrick may have enough time to throw downfield on us. Plus, the weather conditions means we may have to put the ball in Slaton's hands more.

However, that being said, if we can win it will say alot about our team and the rest of the league will not take notice because it was only the bills. That's fine by me because I like being the team nobody knows about.

Sup guys,

The Niners game was ugly, but I will take a win from that game instead of a loss. But I am now looking ahead to our next matchup against the Bills. Btw, I'm stationed on the USS BUFFALO SSN-715 in Guam and our cook on board is a Bills fan and has a hard hat of the bills sitting on top of a microwave. For a big Texans fan like me, we have a good trash talking session going.

But let me get to the point. The Bills are on a role also. While their offense is stinking it up, their denfense is playing great ball vs the pass forcing 9 INTs. This concerns me some since we are a pass heavy team. They are weak against the run though, so this might be a good opporunity for our running game to show up. However, I highly doubt that. If the Texans show up focused on this team, hopefully they will since there is a bye week the following week. We will win. But we know this teams history of downplaying our opponents.

I want to hear yalls thoughts about going into this week game vs. the bills. On another note, great win against the 49ers, but its said and done. Time to focus on the Bills.

:fans:

But, Sanchez had his worst game and the other was Delhome. Schaub's a little better than those two.

This game has AMBUSH written all over it. For some reason, I get the same vibe as the Oakland game last year.

This is just the kind of game that the Texans usually show up asleep for.

Whatever the gameplan was for Frank Gore, we need to do it again for Marshawn Lynch....then make Fitzpatrick beat you with his arm.

Back