Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-27-2009   #1
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3622 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Looking Ahead to The Bills

Sup guys,

The Niners game was ugly, but I will take a win from that game instead of a loss. But I am now looking ahead to our next matchup against the Bills. Btw, I'm stationed on the USS BUFFALO SSN-715 in Guam and our cook on board is a Bills fan and has a hard hat of the bills sitting on top of a microwave. For a big Texans fan like me, we have a good trash talking session going.

But let me get to the point. The Bills are on a role also. While their offense is stinking it up, their denfense is playing great ball vs the pass forcing 9 INTs. This concerns me some since we are a pass heavy team. They are weak against the run though, so this might be a good opporunity for our running game to show up. However, I highly doubt that. If the Texans show up focused on this team, hopefully they will since we have the COLTS the following week. We will win. But we know this teams history of downplaying our opponents.

I want to hear yalls thoughts about going into this week game vs. the bills. On another note, great win against the 49ers, but its said and done. Time to focus on the Bills.

Last edited by corytx8; 10-27-2009 at 08:00 AM.
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking Ahead to The Bills

I'm actually kinda scared of this game because we need it so badly and it looks like their defensive strength will be good against our offensive strength. Also seeing as how our defense was getting beat by a rookie receiver, T.O. and Evans really make me nervous for this game because our front line still can't get pressure and Fitzpatrick may have enough time to throw downfield on us. Plus, the weather conditions means we may have to put the ball in Slaton's hands more.

However, that being said, if we can win it will say alot about our team and the rest of the league will not take notice because it was only the bills. That's fine by me because I like being the team nobody knows about.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #3
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
Sup guys,

The Niners game was ugly, but I will take a win from that game instead of a loss. But I am now looking ahead to our next matchup against the Bills. Btw, I'm stationed on the USS BUFFALO SSN-715 in Guam and our cook on board is a Bills fan and has a hard hat of the bills sitting on top of a microwave. For a big Texans fan like me, we have a good trash talking session going.

But let me get to the point. The Bills are on a role also. While their offense is stinking it up, their denfense is playing great ball vs the pass forcing 9 INTs. This concerns me some since we are a pass heavy team. They are weak against the run though, so this might be a good opporunity for our running game to show up. However, I highly doubt that. If the Texans show up focused on this team, hopefully they will since there is a bye week the following week. We will win. But we know this teams history of downplaying our opponents.

I want to hear yalls thoughts about going into this week game vs. the bills. On another note, great win against the 49ers, but its said and done. Time to focus on the Bills.

But, Sanchez had his worst game and the other was Delhome. Schaub's a little better than those two.
Old 10-27-2009   #4
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
The Bills are on a role also.

Yep, their role will be to play loser to the Texans winner. As for the cook, take his stupid hard hat and stick it in the microwave.

Old 10-27-2009   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

This game has AMBUSH written all over it. For some reason, I get the same vibe as the Oakland game last year.

This is just the kind of game that the Texans usually show up asleep for.

Whatever the gameplan was for Frank Gore, we need to do it again for Marshawn Lynch....then make Fitzpatrick beat you with his arm.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read