Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-26-2009   #1
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Thank You Blue Crew!

Just got back home after a rainy trip back and I want to thank you all for such a great time. If I named one of you I would try to name all of you and would forget somebody, I don't want to do that. After such great friendship and kindness shown by every one of you I'll just say thank you to all. I can't remember ever meeting such a great bunch of folks.

Donna would like to extend her thanks as well. She was amazed at the positive and kind nature all of you have shown.

I can write a note better than this, but as I said we are just getting home after a rainy trip back and the wheels are still turning down the road in my head.

Thank You Blue Crew, you made the experience priceless for us both!

God Bless you all.
Old 10-26-2009   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank You Blue Crew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Just got back home after a rainy trip back and I want to thank you all for such a great time. If I named one of you I would try to name all of you and would forget somebody, I don't want to do that. After such great friendship and kindness shown by every one of you I'll just say thank you to all. I can't remember ever meeting such a great bunch of folks.

Donna would like to extend her thanks as well. She was amazed at the positive and kind nature all of you have shown.

I can write a note better than this, but as I said we are just getting home after a rainy trip back and the wheels are still turning down the road in my head.

God Bless you all.
It was great having you both! I hope you make it again real soon.
Old 10-26-2009   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

God Bless you all.
It's always cool to meet folks you've chatted with via the keyboard and putting a face with the name . The funny thing is , if I see you again it'll be ... hey whats up Showtime . People will think your an ex NBA player .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
It's always cool to meet folks you've chatted with via the keyboard and putting a face with the name . The funny thing is , if I see you again it'll be ... hey whats up Showtime . People will think your an ex NBA player.
Perhaps the next Spud Webb?....lol. It's really cool on this end as well to meet the people I've talked to for almost three years. It was a pleasure HE and Ted, it really was fun.
Old 10-26-2009   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

God Bless you all.
*sigh*

We did not make it. We had a slight parking pass issue that had to be resolved before we came in. So we didn't make it to the stadium until about 10 as a result. We always head in by then so we can get our freebies. We snagged two oven gloves this time!

I'm really sorry. I really wanted to meet you. We all have our "I'd love to meet/hate to meet from the boards". I've reduced my list by quite a bit. I've met many of you guys now. You and DoubleBarrel are my "love to meets" at this point in time.

Dammit, Showtime. It's etched into lore now. We're never going to meet!

Old 10-26-2009   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
*sigh*

We did not make it. We had a slight parking pass issue that had to be resolved before we came in. So we didn't make it to the stadium until about 10 as a result. We always head in by then so we can get our freebies. We snagged two oven gloves this time!

I'm really sorry. I really wanted to meet you. We all have our "I'd love to meet/hate to meet from the boards". I've reduced my list by quite a bit. I've met many of you guys now. You and DoubleBarrel are my "love to meets" at this point in time.

Dammit, Showtime. It's etched into lore now. We're never going to meet!

Not when you sell him out for an oven mitt . I missed out on the salad tongs to meet him because I made it a priority .

Round Dan
Old 10-26-2009   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Not when you sell him out for an oven mitt . I missed out on the salad tongs to meet him because I made it a priority .
If I could afford to buy a Texans oven mitt, I'd go meet him but we really needed the oven mitts. It matches Mary Jane's kitchen. It's like this...

Battling the wife vs Showtime.

Easy decision.

Old 10-26-2009   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
If I could afford to buy a Texans oven mitt, I'd go meet him but we really needed the oven mitts. It matches Mary Jane's kitchen. It's like this...

Easy decision.

Let's go watch a Texas Stars hockey game and they can hang out together doing their thing?
Old 10-26-2009   #9
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:

Easy decision.

No ... on Monday night vs the Titans ... they're giving away Martha Stewart designed Mario Williams oven mitts . You could have met Showtime and had your mitts to .

Round Dan
Old 10-27-2009   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

God Bless you all.
Show, as Ted said it was great to meet you and Mrs. Showtime. Y'all are more than welcome to join us anytime you can make it to town. We enjoyed having y'all!!!
Old 10-28-2009   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

It was cool meeting you after all this time and heck we are fellow austinites, but it took a roadie and the Blue Crew to hook us up.
Maybe one of these days we will get a good watch thing going again who knows.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read