Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-20-2005   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texan top 13

This is Keith's and Warrens top 13
http://www.houstonprofootball.com/draft/2005top13.html

I like Keith's better. I have no idea, but I don't see the Texans getting a RB with 1st round pick
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005   #2
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Well let me make a few adjustments.
My top 13:
  1. Derrick Johnson
  2. Pac-Man Jones
  3. Alex Barron
  4. Antrell Rolle
  5. Thomas Davis
  6. Shawne Merriman
  7. Cedric Benson
  8. Marcus Spears
  9. Heath Miller
  10. Ronnie Brown
  11. Braylon Edwards
  12. Shaun Cody
  13. Mike Williams

Ah, perfect
Old 02-20-2005   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I only feel like 10

1. Derrick Johnson
2. Marcus Spears
3. Pac man
4. Braylon Edwards
5. Antrel Rolle
6. Mike Williams
7. Shaun Cody
8.Carlos Rogers
9.Shawn Merriman
10. Troy Williamson

I believe one of theses gentlemen will be a Texan at 13 . I wished two of them would be a Texan .
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Justin Miller is the top shutdown corner in the draft. you guys need to rethink your lists. if Pac Man measures out @ 5'-11" at the combines I'll eat my words, but he looks much smaller to me on film, like 5'-9" or 5'-8". Mike Williams is a top 5 pick & why are they including RB's

the Texans board should look something more like this:
  • Derrick Johnson
  • Alex Barron
  • Antrel Rolle
  • Mike Williams
  • Marcus Spears
  • Justin Miller
  • Troy Williamson
  • Shawne Merriman
  • Heath Miller
  • Thomas Davis
  • David Pollack
  • Anttaj Hawthorne
  • Jaamal Brown
  • David Baas
  • Elton Brown
  • Travis Johnson
  • Dan Cody
  • Carlos Rogers
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005   #5
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

:woot To late I've already given mine to Charley and Dom .
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005   #6
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

1. Derrick Johnson
2. Pac-Man Jones
3. Antrell Rolle
4. Braylon Edwards
5. Marcus Spears
6. Mike Williams
7. Ronnie Brown
8. Thomas Davis
9. Shawne Merriman
10. Cedric Benson
11. Cadillac Williams
12. Justin Miller
13. Heath Miller
---
14. Troy Williamson
15. Elton Brown
16. Jamaal Brown
17. Alex Barron
18. David Baas
19. Antaaj Hawthorne
20. Carlos Rodgers
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005   #7
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

are any of those 13 gonna be in the combine?
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-21-2005   #8
DoCt3rJ
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DoCt3rJ

Look who he has under outside linebackers lol.

Outside Linebacker
Mathias Kiwanuka
College: Boston College
Year: Junior
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 249

A 6'7 outside linebacker, wow..., he had 83 tackles 13 sacks and 20 tackles for loss or something. But 6'7 wow.. lol
DoCt3rJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #9
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

If Kiwanuka doesn't bulk up considerably I think he would be a nasty OLB for our defense. I've seen him play a couple times and he was always around the QB, ball etc but needs to learn to wrap up on his tackles a little better.

Unfortunately I'm sure he'll go before we pick next season (which is good, in a way)

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #10
DoCt3rJ
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DoCt3rJ

Maybe a good pick for 49ers or Browns since their tryin to go 3-4 then =p Im sure their record will be pretty much same as this year was.
DoCt3rJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #11
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kind of reminds me of the guy that played for Oakland. He was called the "Mad Stork". Can't remember his real name, but he was VERY hard to throw over.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Kind of reminds me of the guy that played for Oakland. He was called the "Mad Stork". Can't remember his real name, but he was VERY hard to throw over.
Ted Hendricks, LB
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #13
texansrule2222
Rookie

undefinedundefined I feel they need to build off of the last years 1st and 2nd pick. Either they should get a good young corner out of Miami named Antrel Rolle who should be awesome in a couple of years or linebacker Derrick Johnson out of Texas.
texansrule2222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read