Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2009   #1
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 21 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer
Default Authentic Texans Jersey

Hi can anyone help me get a authentic texans jersey, i tried texans store but they wont ship to Uk is their any other websites that you can recommend or any stores that i could possibly use?

Thanks in advance
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Authentic Texans Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Texan View Post
Hi can anyone help me get a authentic texans jersey, i tried texans store but they wont ship to Uk is their any other websites that you can recommend or any stores that i could possibly use?

Thanks in advance
http://footballfanatics.com has (blue only) custom authentics. I'll keep looking.

Try http://nflshop.com as well.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009   #3
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 21 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

Kool thanks for that, i have looked around but most places dont ship, think im gona try and get a Jones one for my name sake
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009   #4
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 8752 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

i find it funny the NFL wants to expand further in the UK but wont ship their merchandise there
Old 10-26-2009   #5
whiskeyrbl

http://www.brandjerseys.com/category...s_id-DESC.html

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read